[Implemented] Gen 4 TM Listings (TM01-50, don't misunderstand, not gen 4 moves)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I'll say this regardless.

Basically, some Pokemon have 3rd gen moves that can be learned in 4th gen but not in 3rd gen. The idea is the give them access to TMs that can be learned in generation 4 and not generation 3 (for gen 3 available moves only, so there's no Stone Edge, X-Scissor and all that jazz), giving them a bigger movepool. Seeing that breeding works this way, this format will work somewhat similarly. For example, Scyther could have access to TM 31 Brick Break in PokeMMO, a move that could be learned via TM in gen 4, but not gen 3. Another example would be Calm Mind Claydol, the move Calm Mind, although accessible in 3rd gen, cannot be learned prior to gen 4.  This will go according to gen 4 TMs 1-50 only, as they are completely the same as TMs 1-50 in PokeMMO. 

Not sure if this is a viable idea, but I'd like to see the community's opinion. 

The more diverse meta the better in my opinion, so why not. Only slight downside I can see is that the players who only play the storyline and not read the forums might get a bit confused and global could be flooded with questions about this, even if it was mentioned in a FAQ or something.

• 1 year later...