Type Clause Tourney

Archinix

TpbUuAv.jpg
Explanation:

You may not have a Pokemon the same typing as any other, if you do you will be disqualified.

Details:
32 Players
32 Reserves

Single Elimination
6v6
Level 50

Date & Time:
Date: Saturday 14th December
Time: 5:00PM EST

Check-in will start at 5:00 PM EST.

Registration Date:
Date: Saturday 7th December
Time: 5:00 PM EST

The use of Spore on Ekans/Arbok is banned.

Banned Moves: Hyper Beam

Banned Pokemon: Wobbufet

Maximum of 2 IGNs per forum account.

Channel 7

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

Prizes:

1st Place: Shiny Flaaffy (Lv. 15) 180.gif
2nd Place: 10x Vitamin of users choice

You may not have a Pokemon the same typing as any other, if you do you will be disqualified.

So venusaur and vileplume are not allowed for instance as they are both grass/poison, but girafarig is as it's the only pshycic/normal? I think it'd be easier for most of us to understand if came with some examples. .-)

Edit:

And are we talking about pokemon that have unique typing in gen 3? Or of the pokemon we can currently encounter? (Does moltres not count so we can still use charizard for instance) Or does the typing have to be unique in later gens too?

And I take it that pokemon are allowed if the typing is unique to their evolutionchain, because else there'd be like no pokemon left. But is both slwbro and slowking allowed for instance? Both evolved from slowbro, but you can't evlve slowbro to slowking or the other way arround. Starmie takes out both nvm. But I'd still like the question answered if there are other similar splits in the evolutionchain with same typing, but else unique, as each other.

nvm .-)

So venusaur and vileplume are not allowed for instance as they are both grass/poison, but girafarig is as it's the only pshycic/normal? I think it'd be easier for most of us to understand if came with some examples. .-)

Edit:

And are we talking about pokemon that have unique typing in gen 3? Or of the pokemon we can currently encounter? (Does moltres not count so we can still use charizard for instance) Or does the typing have to be unique in later gens too?

i think its more like, if you have venusaur in your team you can't have any other pokemon with posion nor grass type in your team

Edit:

And I take it that pokemon are allowed if the typing is unique to their evolutionchain, because else there'd be like no pokemon left. But is both slwbro and slowking allowed for instance? Both evolved from slowbro, but you can't evlve slowbro to slowking or the other way arround.

i think its more like, if you have venusaur in your team you can't have any other pokemon with posion nor grass type in your team

That's not how I understand the sentence, and both skarm and nido who are on the poster are examples of unique typings. .-P (Unless you count nidoqueen)

Okay, thanks could you clarify in OP then? (Unless I'm the only one who missinterprets it like that). ^-D

I'm currently o my phone and unable to edit, I will once I get to my laptop

The registration time happening at the same time of other official tournament is intentional? Because you just ignored and I would like to know.

I did not ignore it, as stated above I'm on my phone and in unable to fix it at this time.