Team member filter

Zehkar

Question

I suggest at the top of the team window after clicking the member/roster tab, should be a filter for the corresponding specifications. For example, if you should click the small box that says "Name", it should start with the members who's names start with A to Z, and if you click again, it would be from Z to A, and the same with the other boxes, such as Last online or Member since boxes.

6 answers to this question

I can see this being considerably more useful when we have a mailbox feature, but as it is, there isn't much that can be done with a list of offline people. Since a highly active team will usually have around 15 or less people online during its busiest hours, it's easy to find the one you want if they're currently on.

I can see this being considerably more useful when we have a mailbox feature, but as it is, there isn't much that can be done with a list of offline people. Since a highly active team will usually have around 15 or less people online during its busiest hours, it's easy to find the one you want if they're currently on.

I figured he meant it would be useful for pruning members or something, but that's definitely true