Team Tournament [February 22]

Strych

But  why not all 4? 

That would make ties 2wins against 2 wins. Then they should have 5 players vs 5 players, but what should the last meta be? It was discussed earlier and people were saying monotype or uu doubles I think. Anyways I'm really happy that it is NU instead of Doubles as Doubles are really broken most of the time with a lot of bugs. ;) And as Marsus said it was stated somewhere that they intended to make team tournaments NU, UU and OU as soon as the NU tier was "ready" for it, until then, they would keep doubles. :)

Sorry about the double post but

That would make ties 2wins against 2 wins. Then they should have 5 players vs 5 players, but what should the last meta be? It was discussed earlier and people were saying monotype or uu doubles I think. Anyways I'm really happy that it is NU instead of Doubles as Doubles are really broken most of the time with a lot of bugs. ;) And as Marsus said it was stated somewhere that they intended to make team tournaments NU, UU and OU as soon as the NU tier was "ready" for it, until then, they would keep doubles. :)

Found some of it^

"When this system for the Team Tournament was introduced (3 metas) doubles was stated to be temporary until NU was more developed." - https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36456-team-tournament-december-edition/?p=628917

ya it is buggy counter still doesnt work and it has been almost a year since doubles was implemented. maybe they cud so little cup or petit cup in future too.

ya it is buggy counter still doesnt work and it has been almost a year since doubles was implemented. maybe they cud so little cup or petit cup in future too.

Haha it's not just counter ;)
As a person playing and hosting a lot of tournaments I can tell you we had to remove doubles from pokedaily... Poor greck - the finales in the last doubles tournament took an hour because it kept bugging and they needed to restart all the time. Ended in both players agreeing in a tie lol.

Petite cup, little cup, monotype, uu doubles are all good options imo but I think it's a limited amount of teams who can play with 5 persons who need to cover the tiers, not to forget how many hours team tournaments take just with 3 players, imagine how long it might take with 5 :p

Haha it's not just counter ;)
As a person playing and hosting a lot of tournaments I can tell you we had to remove doubles from pokedaily... Poor greck - the finales in the last doubles tournament took an hour because it kept bugging and they needed to restart all the time. Ended in both players agreeing in a tie lol.

Petite cup, little cup, monotype, uu doubles are all good options imo but I think it's a limited amount of teams who can play with 5 persons who need to cover the tiers, not to forget how many hours team tournaments take just with 3 players, imagine how long it might take with 5 :P

true:) its takes long cos of ou. we need choice band already:)

There is the problem with little cup that it in PokeMMO demands amnesiabrace (you can get pokes to 25 without but it is a must for level 5) which makes it sorta pay-to-win. You can offcourse get someone with manesiabrace to EV your pokes but that is expansive. .-P Still, I think it's a good idea to put other interesting tiers into the team turnmaent.

LMAO. Apparently, we can see that Eric never went to school and learned how to correctly use greater and less than signs. But then again I'm not surprised.

Lyle > AW > DVRT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............................>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bong.

calling out someone when you have short term memory loss. here jstud lemme ftfy

BAIL>Lyle > AW > DVRT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bong.