[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Herb

While indeed they are low quality, they are off to a good start. With some heavy polishing, they'll end up looking nice. 

@Kelarr/Rechey

Careful with your word choices. Needs =/= wants. I "want" to see you make new Moemons, but that's not happening, is it? I "want" more spriters, but I'm not getting them either am I? Now on the other hand, I live for moes, so I actually need them to survive as they are what keeps the tiny fragments of my sanity intact.

@Hardcore

Try to work on your Para/Parasects more now. I feel you have enough drafts to keep us busy. I'm actually really behind and I haven't even had time to fix up Lache's Flygon back.

icl2k7.png

Looking kind of like Power Girl there, Hari.

EDIT:

287f2ox.png

Slightly less eyelash on front sprite. Better or worse?

Edited by Moetal

@Moetal

Keep more eyelashes.

@CrookedWings

Suntanned Poliwrath looks alright, I mean it goes with the whole swimsuit thing.  Also, I just noticed her thumb is on the wrong side.

Edit:  You're cheating with some of your shading.  Sprites are normally 64 x 64 pixels, so single pixels on 128 x 128 pixel sized sprites don't work.

Edited by Kickern

Suntanned Poliwrath looks alright, I mean it goes with the whole swimsuit thing. Also, I just noticed her thumb is on the wrong side.
Edit: You're cheating with some of your shading. Sprites are normally 64 x 64 pixels, so single pixels on 128 x 128 pixel sized sprites don't work.

Yeah i thought something was wrong with the pixels. I cant get the pen tool to the right size x.x

That was suppose to be her pinky curling into a fist x.x i gotta fix that.

Poliwag?
dotpict_20150918_102332.png Edited by CrookedWings427