[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Rex

It's good for a starter. I personally do not like your design, and I feel there's no need to blow his(?) skirt up to show his pantsu. Secondly, as you might've noticed, I see it as a guy wearing a dress... which is okay if that was what you were going for. Might want to shorten the neck (pull head down or body upward). His left hand is more like a claw than a hand.

@CrookedWings

There's something I've been wondering about her hair; is it "flat" and wavy, or does it curl around?

I think curls give her hair a bit more "depth":

2m3ffih.png :)

Edit:

Attempting to add more detail to the hair buns; I forgot I'm bad at drawing:

ighims.png

Edited by Kickern

@kickern
I fixed the buns shape, though i might have to make them smaller still. I havent implemented your changes yet ;^; but i will! (I know i could have just edited the buns on yours >.>)
Sorry that took so long too, im so sick right now and have to buy a new phone charger x.x
polipoliback9_3_2.pngpolibackshiny_2.png

@axx
The concept for paras is sooo cute, pleeeease keep at it x3

Edited by CrookedWings427

@Death

As usual, I don't always "like" stuff, but you know I really mean it when I do. I prefer the second for Para, but the lower part of the dress and legs seems a bit off to me. The arm looks too long now that I stare at it too long.

The hat is nice for Parasect, but the face could use some touch up and I prefer Hardcore's bodies more although your execution is much better.

@Kickern/Crooked

The hairbun with the lines look nicer, but need to change to the shape like the final edit Crooked did. The original mouth for the front sprite looks better. If you want to turn it into the smile, flip it horizontal or something.

EDIT:

rbzm6o.png

EDIT 2: Backsprite is missing ahoge. Quick! Someone glue it back on before she dies.

EDIT 3: Now that I look at it, I realize the front and back expression and eye shapes don't match very well. Might need to rework the back more.

EDIT 4:

102jvdi.png

Self compiling, ignore.

[spoiler]9QEfMXB.pngo9mou8.png2lwb3bk.jpg1ilult.jpgohjrx3.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Moetal

Finished?

512 x 128:

2ln76dj.png

256 x 64:

24nfmz8.png

Edit:

@Hardcore

2zi3gi8.png

I'm not sure why your images have resizing errors.  Work with it at the 64 x 64 size.

What I mean by resizing errors is each and every pixel at the 64 x 64 size should become a 2 x 2 pixel block when resized to 128 x 128.  There were some rows/columns of 1 x 2  or 2 x 1 blocks in the images you posted.

Edited by Kickern