[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Two-coloured hair kinda needs to be a thing regardless of which evolution it is.

[spoiler]

taillow.jpg

250px-277Swellow.png

[/spoiler]

It can pretty much pass for Swellow as it is due to how similar the evolutions are, although it's pretty small so I'd personally keep it as a Taillow. Had intended to make a larger evolution for it later on. Quick Swellow transformation anyway:

wYBajrZ.png

Current Swellow could probably be turned into Farfetch'd or another bird instead of Taillow.

@CrookedWings

Wow, very nice.

I decided to give editing it a whirl. (Bad joke, I know.)

2zpuqts.png

I've gone overboard with changing the outlines, maybe?

Edit:

Rache/Moetal

I kinda like the little bit of red hair on Taillow, but the red stripe on the hat could also work.  Actually, instead of a red stripe, a red triangle like the official artwork has going on.

Edit 2:

fa08qq.png

I think her feet should be pointing forward more.  Or at the very least her left (our right) foot.

Edited by Kickern

Yay!! ^-^ shes coming together well!
I like the eyes that way too. I was just afraid it might look like shes looking away from the battle.

Edit
Maybe i should revert the darkest skintone back to the one i used for poliwrath. It was much darker and might make for a better outline.

Edited by CrookedWings427

Hey uh, not to be a bother, but when I patch the game, it breaks... It will constantly let me play until Oak first shows up on the screen, and then loops me back to the beginning. I previously patched my Emerald file by patching the game while it was still in the .rar file and it worked fine. I tried doing that this time around and the file would become corrupt. I could only patch by extracting the GBA file first. I had an absolute blast playing the Emerald patch and really wanna get my hands on this one as well. Any idea what's going on?