[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@CW

You weren't using the 2 lighter shades of blue.  I tried to shade the shoes a bit along with other minor edits:

zlrscp.png

If we still want to work the curly hair in to maintain the theme, maybe the side bangs could be done.  Twintails would look weird with this hair style.

@Septen

Raikou already has claws, does she need a sword?  I guess she could have hands instead, but I kinda like the claws, tbh.

Edited by Kickern

@Hardcore

Both might actually work.  I can't figure out what's on top of her head, though.

I tried narrowing down the palette to 16 colors, and with a few minor edits, this is what I came up with:

2vn302e.png

Also did the shiny palette just because.

Looks like a Rayquaza being resprited as a Beautifly.

@Chuggie

That is a rather bright red.  She'll need some arms and legs yet.

I ended up using Yurume's "Long Cirno" for the costume because she looks a lot like moemon suicune anyways. I wanted her chest area to be black, but I don't think I have enough shades of black for her boobs to glisten just like the rest of her righteously does. Two mouth pixels are currently taking up an entire color.

TAdpFCO.pngPzjoIXe.png

Here is the attempt at a black chest

CUNLvQW.pngolOo0Py.png

Edit: Um, Riakou's right lower right leg is quite concave

Edited by Septentrion

@Septen

You have some kinda weird anti-aliasing going on with your images.  Are you using a brush or pencil tool?

I cleaned up the "black chest" one (it doesn't look any different, but it went from over 40 colors to 16):

2u8hy0z.png

Did I make it better or worse?

21owvuc.png

@kierby

2rbyn45.png

Your Kingler isn't exactly moe at the moment. The body proportion is a bit off, but it's off to a good start. Due to poor execution, I can't say I like your current design. Food for thoughts:

[spoiler]random_pokemon_gijinka_adopts__closed__b[/spoiler]

@Crooked

zlrscp.png

Get rid of the ball or make it a different color so it stick out less like a sore thumb. Shrink the tail or you can change it into a floatboard or something. Her eyes are looking the wrong direction. Also, try stealing Flygon or Charizard's goggles and see how it looks. Outfit wise, go for a school swimsuit like below to sync in better with Poliwhirl/wrath. Try making a variation with all three that removes the white and outer circle outline for the swirl, like below.

[spoiler]060_Poliwag.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by Moetal

Tried to make Parasect's body look slighty bigger:

2urm7vd.jpg

Probably the biggest it can get without changing the pose completely.

ndju36.png33aapm8.jpg

Sad/worried or happy?

EDIT:

122hrog.png

Since Kingler is water-type, I guess a swimsuit would be fitting. Having problems with the face at the moment.

Edited by DeathRebel24

@crooked

hey can you adjust the tail of your poliwag?when I see it its look like the tail is attached to the ball..

maybe you should try to remove the ball and make Poliwag tail into a practice swimming board like this..

161bzo6.png

I  create an outline of  your drawing with a practice swimming board

its just my opinion....  :)

Edited by kierby29

@kierby
Im trying so hard to keep the tail ^-^"
But ultimately if it doesnt work itll have to go. Also poliwag doesnt actually have arms or hands so the ball was my attempt to hide them.
Ill fix the tail for now.
Poliwag11_1.png
Ill fix up the shading and highlights when her layouts done.

Edited by CrookedWings427