[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Before:

Poliwag11_1.png5efnl3.png

After:

102l2cn.png

Poliwag's and Poliwhirl's outline feels like they could be softened more to feel more like the soft outline of Poliwrath, but I'm too tired to see straight at the moment. I'm pretty sure I broke the palette when I put them all together.

Her legs will be the end of me. The left leg was always long in comparison to her right leg and that has been nothing but trouble. I need to get her proportions right before I start adding more shine and the wispy white thingies. Does anyone have any suggestions?

XOP3hNg.png

nkXxDz2.png

Edited by Septentrion

@Chuggie

We're using that Hitmonchan's base for Wobbuffet. Your Hitmonlee doesn't look anything like Hitmonlee.

@Crooked

I really rather you not work on Legendaries for now. Suicine's arms are too skinny. Instead of making a new sprite, why not try fixing the tons we already have first?

@moetal

Oh, my bad. Didn't see the Wob. As for Hitmonlee...
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/32/106Hitmonlee.png/250px-106Hitmonlee.png
I guess few things look like it in the first place, but I get what you're saying. Maybe it's just the colours that are all wrong? Or maybe I should just cut off that head part? It's a final evolution, so I'm not sure how old we're going to make it.

@Crooked

Anything in terms of design, color, pose, expression, etc really. A lot of sprites are simply at a dead end since my senses are dulled from working on it too much, so any suggestion or direction is okay.

@Chuggie

I know the below design is what you based it off, but the pose could use a lot more work to make it "feel" like Hitmonlee since your current looks like she's trying to dance or something. Try to have your feet kicked up/doing a jump-kick like my second image.

_example__hitmonlee__gijinka_commissionshitmonlee.jpg