[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@CrookedWings

Short hair.  All the blue around her outfit seems outta place for Jigglypuff Fablepuff.

You can spare a couple of colors in the palette: the black line on the left side of her skirt doesn't match the black used everywhere else, and you could get away with using only 2 shades of blue for the eyes.  If the blue areas are changed to red, it could share the blush color to have 3 shades of red.

Edit:

How does this look?

ilin41.png

Edited by Kickern

@Hardcore

I like that Barboach, but she looks too huge for a first evolution. Can you shrink the body?

EDIT: Bellsprout's expression is creepy, and the leaf-hat makes her look more insane.

@Chuggie

Size wise, she's more suited for Weepinbell. Bend her legs if you want to make it into Victreebel. 

Edited by Moetal

@kickern
I like the red!
i only kept it blue cause i didnt know if we were gonna go with that idea ^-^"
Color replace is a magical thing.

@hardcore
Now that im looking for it, i can definitely see charizard in wigglytuff.
Idk the caterpie backsprite well enough to say and im at work right now.

Edited by CrookedWings427

@ Septentrion

...i am just practicing to draw a moemon  :>

maybe i should try drawing kingler instead..

( opps i think i use to much color for that.. I recently see that 16 color only is the maximum color needed..  : <  )

Edited by kierby29

@Hardcore

For Barboach, keep the original pose, but just shrink everything (you can keep the ribbon big if you want). Alternatively, shrink the second one below even more.

xddx08.pngse13yh.png

@Chug

The Lickitung looks good. I feel you should use a lot less black outline for center of the dress and overall for the scarf. The lower end/outer part of the dress could use more shading, and the hair could use a lot more work. Because of how the head is tilted, you should move the entire head to the right to keep it looking natural. The blush and mouth looks slightly off, and consider using a different color than her hair/outfit so it doesn't change to crazy colors when we do shiny.

Edited by Moetal