[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

I made some of those changes, but I'm still unsure of how to properly fix that ponytail/Lickitung tail. Changed the mouth/tongue to what we already had with Shellder, not sure if it fits though. Finally, I added some sort of lollipop/sucker for that empty hand, but likewise it may not fit...

2cxjiwx.png

@Crooked

Thanks for that, it was pretty interesting. I changed the pony "tail" slightly to make it more curvy

27y98ia.png

However, I dunno if I did the interior right, so I just left it for now.

Edited by Chuggiedynasty

@CW

Current Suicune:

sb3ghk.png

Try to incorporate more of Suicune's design (ice crystals, etc.) with yours.

@Chuggie

Not bad.  Now try working with only 16 colors:

6i6vtl.png

Besides the ponytail not being done, I think there should be more shading on the face and feet.

@kierby

Try to stick with a design that's more like the Pokemon and less like a specific anime character.

Edited by Kickern

Is this project about the creation of a new set of sprites for this mod? I ask because there are a whole lot of other MoeMon mods out there, and some of them have some really awesome sprites. Is extracting those sprites and using them on this mod a possibility? Does one need to obtain permission from the creator of those mods?

@hardcore
Where did you get the scyther and kabutops?
I think the scyther was originally a scizor
[Spoiler]Scyther+because++++YEA+_e331813570f770ec[/spoiler]

@chuggie
Licki.png

@kickern
Seems suicune isnt too popular. I was hoping to have the sword when i fixed her hands buts if no one likes it.. ^-^"

Edited by CrookedWings427

@CW

I love the eye swimming goggles!

a2ydk6.png

Honestly not sure if the twintails work with this hairstyle.

I know every other Suicune gijinka has it, but I think she should have the crystal crown.  And maybe the tail streamers as well.

As far as how the sprite is drawn, I think her legs or feet should be showing a little more behind her.  Maybe it's just me, but it kinda looks like she has stubs at the knees. :o

@kickern
Yay! Im glad you like it! ^-^
Removing the eyes kinda made the twintails difficult though, maybe i can rework them in.
And yeah i was considering the crown, seems its a must. I should probably get rid of the bow so it doesnt get too crowded. Ill fix the legs and attempt the streamers ^-^

@hardcore
Raikou?

Edit
Poliwag7_1.png

Edited by CrookedWings427