[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

[spoiler]CAMERUPT:

CAMERUPT.png

CAMERUPT2.png The numel is so cute it deserves this camerupt and not the one above.

RAYQUAZA:

RAYQUAZA.png

RAYQUAZA2.png Why is this a no?

MILOTIC:

Now I know that we have a lot of cute and beautiful milotic sprites and that this is only based on my own preference and style but....

LOOOK AT THIS CUTESY  BALL OF LOVABLE HUGGABLE MOE!

MILOTIC4.png

This sprite single handedly out classes the whole rest of the patch ( not really but it is close)

So please RECONSIDER[/spoiler]

I don't understand this choice for Gardevior. I'm getting the feeling Gardevior has been changed for every version. I like the current version more than this but the one before that was my favorite. Plus, I don't understand what elf ears has to do with Gardevoir.

Yeah gardevoir has so many sprites and everyone has his/her favourites. The one I posted is just my favourite.

I apologise if this is a question that you receive frequently, but I can't find the information I want anywhere else.

I remember reading somewhere that the starter pokemon could all be found in game, making it easier for the player to acquire a full pokedex, but I haven't a clue where to start looking.

Also, do normal Pokemon Emerald Gameshark cheats work? Or, because of the mod, are the codes different?

I dunno. Plz halp.

@Liam

Two things....first that first question is unrelated to moemon at all, so please ask that somewhere else like, idk, Google.

Secondly, that question we CAN answer since its related. And yes they should work, at least i believe so. Why? Because this is nothing more than retexturing the sprites, nothing on the actual coding has been altered.

I may be wrong so I'll let one of the mods check my answer.

I apologise if this is a question that you receive frequently, but I can't find the information I want anywhere else.

I remember reading somewhere that the starter pokemon could all be found in game, making it easier for the player to acquire a full pokedex, but I haven't a clue where to start looking.

Also, do normal Pokemon Emerald Gameshark cheats work? Or, because of the mod, are the codes different?

I dunno. Plz halp.

You can find the starters as over world sprites scattered across the map. You can find one of them right after beating Pewter Gym and then a Treecko next to Mt. Moon.

@Liam

Two things....first that first question is unrelated to moemon at all, so please ask that somewhere else like, idk, Google.

Secondly, that question we CAN answer since its related. And yes they should work, at least i believe so. Why? Because this is nothing more than retexturing the sprites, nothing on the actual coding has been altered.

I may be wrong so I'll let one of the mods check my answer.

Captain Spectacular answered my first question, and thank you for answering my second. Sorry to be a bother.

@Magi

Toned down the shading around the mouth and whitened her teeth a bit. I feel her colors are a bit too saturated at the moment. Maybe you can soften the purples a bit like the second pic I posted. Also, why is the filename ghastly family ghastly?

25sufeo.png2dhafmb.png

@RIOH

Pretty good, but is this Babymon or Moemon? Also spoiler your image when it's large like that. It hurts my phone.

@Omni

I just find it hard to accept Exeggcute as a baby. Even Togepi and other 'baby' Pokemons are more fitting as toddlers instead of baby. I envision Exeggcute as someone holding a bunch of eggs (either with her arms or with telekinesis, since she's psychic type and all). 

@angelo

It needs more work, but I can see it working.