[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

1 minute ago, Kickern said:

@Septentrion

That shiny is really bright.  There's a big problem I see with the back sprite; the wings getting cutoff on the left edge will be very noticeable in-game.  Only the bottom edge should have any cutoff on the back sprite.

Yeah, four shades of yellow is a headache. I'm just making sure a shiny is possible with the normal sprite.

I didn't know that about the cutoff. I assumed it was aligned with the left edge of the screen. In that case, should the wings just be removed for the backsprite and have them be implied to be below the screen? Depth would be hard to express on the wing, although I haven't experiment with terminating the wings.

2 minutes ago, Arisa said:

@Septentrion

I kind of assumed you had already found these, but might as well check.

XONmRYB.pngJWHrcMu.png

That skirt and legs is new to me. Artistically, it's better. It's more sexualized, which is a problem since she's part of pair with someone who can't be sexualized the same way. I think those parts may be an improvement.

I've been thinking about making a showcase IPS which would work better adventure by putting in all the good moemon from other generations and take out the less impressive kanto moemon, like drowzee. It would be great for players, and I would do all of the work in creating it.

@Moetal Not sure what happened, but your Azumarill colours were messed up while trying to reduce to 16 colours.  Use this instead.  Tangela is really cute tho.  I suppose Hardcore will do the backsprite?

184%20Azumarill%20Edit%20Front%20v1a%20x184%20Azumarill%20Edit%20Front%20v1b%20x

Alolan colours... interesting.  WTF happened with exeggutor though.  I don't know if exeggutor is a dumb or brilliant design.

105%20Marowak%20Edit%20Front%20v1b%20x2.

Slugma Backsprite (if you ask me, I think the bangs work better.  See and judge for yourself)

218%20Slugma%20Front%20Edit%20v0%20x2.pn

218%20Slugma%20Back%20Edit%20v1a%20x2.pn

Edited by McMagister