[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Kickern

Why are you so lazy and not reuploading the images for our viewing pleasures? Also, I still feel the male Pinsir design was better, but this below one is pretty nice also

Spoiler

More scissors for your scissoring needs

Spoiler

sciz.jpg

On side note, random moe from moonland.

Spoiler

58105585_p10_master1200.jpg

@Arisa

I'll be honest that I didn't notice the skin was gray, Arisa. I am color blind, so that doesn't help me much in coloring correctly. Thought I had it right by going off the existing colors on the current pinsir. Oh well, but thanks for clearing it up and giving some ideas with designs.  Mine really wasn't that moe now that I think about it. heh

@laGashetaHardcore

I do like the short hair version you made there, LaGashetaHardcore, but I'm still drawn to the long hair. 

What I basically took was the 569 Garbodor and 529 Drilbur moe sprites and tried to blend them with pinsir. I felt Garbodor's hair seemed to fit well to the spiky horns and that Drilbur's body was a good fit to use.

2n83bit.jpg

mGq6eQi.png

Thought her hair in the back in the front sprite should be centered a little more like it looks in the backsprite. Either needs the strands resting in front removed like they are in the front sprite or added back in on the front sprite. She also looks really stout with the legs, could probably make a kneeling pose from her current one that is passable and maybe shift the positions of the elbows down a little and she would look pretty good anatomy-wise.

Idk what im doing wrong I've applied this patch to different files more than 100 times over the years, but I can't for the life of me get it to work now :0
Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.0) is the one im using and the sprites never seem to show up, can any of you help me out cuz I'd really like to play this again.

4 minutes ago, Moetal said:

@CerinaSummer

What exactly is the problem? You need to be more precise. "Cannot get the sprites to show up" as in they are glitchy-looking, wrong sprite for the wrong Pokemon, or getting stuck at Prof Oak? Are you certain you are using FireRed US 1.0?

@Moetal

As in the Rom acts like I did not even patch it. The Pokemon all look like normal Pokemon for me. And ya I actually had to go find a copy of FireRed US 1.0, since I had a different version.

@laGashetaHardcore

Is that Shuckle? I personally felt the below one was cute albeit lower quality than our current one. Science?

2jdqb74.png

And a bit of food for thoughts:

Spoiler

tumblr_lsh70o_D6yr1qerfvxo1_250.jpgi_caught_shuckle_by_chaosoverlordz_d5rea

@Kickern

Do you happen to have the original of the below Electabuzz? I just realized the backsprite currently in the patch is all glitchy looking.

buzz.png

Edited by Moetal
9 hours ago, CerinaSummer said:

@Moetal

As in the Rom acts like I did not even patch it. The Pokemon all look like normal Pokemon for me. And ya I actually had to go find a copy of FireRed US 1.0, since I had a different version.

I had the same problem. Using Version 1.9 of the patch, instead of the most recent 1.95 version, worked for me. I hope that helps!