[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Since there are so many Moemon pokedex's out there with their own sprites, a question:

Is there a updated pokedex for this specific Moemon project?  (Such as a wikia or the like that easily allows the viewing of the currently used sprites in which ever the latest version of the patch is out, as it's nice to just be able to view the wonderful pixel art as well as to be able to easily show the different Moemon's say to a friend who is also curious.)

- Kat

Thank you for the quick reply.

As much as I'd love to make one myself, I can sadly see myself distracted half way thru with how my mind works.

In the first post I do see a "McMagister's Collection of Moemon Sprites" download in the OP, but as it doesn't say how recent it was updated or if it is concurrent with the current version of the patch.

- Kat

Can Weezing look less sick, please?

Koffing looks cute and mischievous but I never want to evolve her because Weezing looks like she's about to die.

2 hours ago, Jonikari said:

Can Weezing look less sick, please?

Koffing looks cute and mischievous but I never want to evolve her because Weezing looks like she's about to die.

I mean, I know she's supposed to be a hidious monstrosity... But maybe she can be a cute monstrosity?