[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Pxxx656.png

idk, losing steam

@laGashetaHardcore

The fact remains that in her front sprite her right foot looks like someone snapped it at the ankle and pointed it at her other foot. Her backsprite's right arm is too skinny, her left arm looks like it's bending when it's actually supposed to be straightened out, and her mouth makes her look more surprised than like she's happy.

Maybe something like this (just a proposal)

29URk5O.png

Also, is there anything being done for Manectric?

@GetRekdm8

I don't think there's anything for Manectric yet.  I did find a good looking gijinka for it, though:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45444546

That being said, we have plenty of other sprites to work on already just within the past 3-4 pages.

I feel as though I broke more than I fixed.

If I even fixed anything-

0amaQZQ.png

Edit:

08RFdpO.png

Here is the Manectric Rache was working on:

LFwgDMi.png

And Hardcore's:

33jisue.jpg

The original plan was to make the current Manectric into Electrike, wasn't it?

cIPtshS.png

YD4ZthZ.png

Edited by Arisa

First off, I love this mod. Second, I'm having weird issues when trying to use it.

I have used the IPS patcher on countless clean rom files, and I always end up with my Pokemon sprites working in battle, but not in Dex or party. For example, my Bulbasaur showed up as Beedrill in the PokeDex. It's not super important, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and/or knew a fix for it so that it's all neat and tidy.

Hey guys, quick question here... Sorry if it's newbish, I checked for a FAQ first, I swear! >_<;

Can this be played like any other PokeROM? Like, with an emulator and no PokeMMO? 

A different copy of the ROM fixed my problem, NVM

Awesome work here everyone! It's nice to see an old mod still living years later ^__^

Edited by TeamBuildingExercise
problem solved

Cant someone help me out? I applied the patch and the game seemed ok except for I cant open pokemon Summary or right click on my bar to get summary. The sprites on my bar changed but i cant see if they change in battle since as soon as i start the game gets stuck. Using any out of combat abilities gets the game stuck for me too. I turned off DS sprites. I'm currently in Hoeen but in only patched fire red since thats the one it told me to do.

Project Dudes update!

I think I actually improved the wings on Latios. I feel bad that it took so long to make any progress with them.

LjG6J6y.png

New idea for Hitmonlee. Bald instead of shirtless. Still not happy with this design because there is no winning with this pokemon

dDfD1RR.png

Edit: Update on Project Dudes

I attempted to change the current Tauros into a man. I got distracted and accidentally made this.

hDlt6Sg.png

Edited by Septentrion