[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

You see, there's moemon, then there are melonmon. Moemon are designed  with moeness in mind, while melonmon are... well, designed with melons in mind. Sure, some moemon (could) have large melons, but having melons does not make them moemon.

With that said, stop with the melons, seriously. Don't make me repeat myself a third time.

4 hours ago, Septentrion said:

I did some things with Wailord. It's basically a sketch.

yEmovwx.png

3 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

ups...

oZTrbec.png

That was completely unnecessary...

12 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LCg2FGe.jpg

Just a reminder.

best girl

Edited by Maelstrom
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

does having huge tiddies makes them more moe?

2aor2o.png

i edit this one^ a little..

is this still not that good enough?...its look perfect to me

142tr2w.png

how about this one?..is this good?

I think new position is best for wailord since so many adult moemons are kneeling. It has become such a crutch

I thought we mostly wanted warrior Suicune. We can leave the princessing to the mythic pokemon.

Edited by Septentrion
15 hours ago, burningscarlet said:

With the amount of differing tastes on this thread there might as well be like offshoots of this mods for stuff like melonmons and lolimons etc

but you guys make those melons ..oversize...it almost size as its head....maybe give it a size more "natural" and i think it will give a .good look on all viewer.. :)

15 hours ago, Septentrion said:

I think new position is best for wailord since so many adult moemons are kneeling. It has become such a crutch

I thought we mostly want warrior Suicune. We can leave the princessing to the mythic pokemon.

gonna agree with you....we need new styles for the final evolution moes...like raichu and gorebyss position..

but wailord....hmmm.. wailord design base on a nun right?..and nun suppose to do..is kneeling?...i think its good enough..into it

i just try to work on suicune because it already have a good backsprite..

@laGashetaHardcore

2znooz7.png

can you add a tail on this one instead of a cape? 

Edited by Tackle

First order of business:

Spoiler

firstorder.png

things.png

B is my favorite, but I think my senses are getting distorted so I don't trust myself anymore. Touch ups here and there.

EDIT: B and C are moved up one pixel by accident, disregard, the difference is only in the face.

EDIT 2: Quick sciences. Wartortle's head is still HUGE.

arms.png

toto2.png

Edited by Moetal

@laGashetaHardcore

dyVmxIn.pngCuOjgkFUsAAu4XM.png:large

Apparently senpai just updated the Marill. I think our front is cuter, while his back is better. Can you change the backsprite's hairband/ribbon to look like our front? Hairstyle is close enough to pass off without modding I feel. Palette please update to use senpai's.

CuOKCFJWYAAwktp.png:large

And senpai's Azurill is good to go.

EDIT: He also just updated Azumaril, but we will stick with our bunny girl one. This can probably be used for something else though with some modding.

CuPPqmBUMAEjanQ.png:large

Edited by Moetal

Yes I noticed earlier. Even senpai got lazy and copy and pasted. The front's eyes are also similar if not the same if I am not wrong.

EDIT:

Edited 30 minutes before you isn't exactly ninja'ed?

@laGashetaHardcore

Side ribbons need to be white instead of blue.

EDIT 2:

@McMagister

You could polish the shrunk Ivysaur and make her stand. You have the power.

Edited by Moetal

8 minutes ago, burningscarlet said:

Is it possible to use the design for a different pokemon? The current Wailord looks good but I really like this design (sans boobs. No joke)

With boobs, the most logical I could think of would be Miltank, Kyogre, or Lugia.

40 minutes ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

vudSkvN.png

That cross looks horrible. If we're going the full ten yards with the nun thing, she's better off with a bible. I also can't tell what her left arm is doing.

Edited by Septentrion