Underdog Invitational[Date TBD]

After some further discussion, I need the reserve and contenders to message me with a date preference between two choices.

1) Current date

2) Saturday, May 17

If you have already messaged me prior please bump your message, if possible.

Saturday. Rip Kingbowser.

There is a reason that no time has been specified for May 17. The time is subject to the host's availability on that day. Please do not message me stating a time preference as I will not be taking that into account, only date preference.

There is a reason that no time has been specified for May 17. The time is subject to the host's availability on that day. Please do not message me stating a time preference as I will not be taking that into account, only date preference.

How can I tell you if I can the 17th if I find later than 4 PM EDT too late. I know Bowser has work on saturdays so I'm almost 100% sure he prefers friday, but wouldn't mind saturday if it wasn't in his work time. I kinda think we need a time or the available times for that day as it matters quite a lot for some of the players. Sorry for using you as example Bowser (you were just the only person I could think of with work on saturday right now), but if the time on saturday fits bowser fine, he would maybe vote for both days. Since he can now play both days there might be more players able to play on that saturday than when you didn't specify a time (and there are most likely more players with this "issue"). I know this is kinda hypothetical, but I hope you know what I mean. 

I would definitely prefer the saturday (especially since it looks like many players prefer that), but if it's too late it really sucks balls for me and then I wouldn't vote saturday if I can get friday 4 pm edt. That time is really needed, at least for me, to make a decision. If I can't get the time on the saturday known, I guess I just have to suppose it's the worst possible time for me, and then I'm going back and voting friday 4 PM edt instead, sorry Amanu. And sorry Xela for this long message/concern, I know you do a lot to make this work out.

I appreciate your concerns, but the reason I am not taking time preference into account is because I do not speak for the availability of the person who would be taking over if this moved. That is why I said that I am only taking date preference. I am sure whomever is hosting this will look into time concerns if this moves.

I appreciate your concerns, but the reason I am not taking time preference into account is because I do not speak for the availability of the person who would be taking over if this moved. That is why I said that I am only taking date preference. I am sure whomever is hosting this will look into time concerns if this moves.

Maybe when some other staff members gets online you can quickly ask who can host and what time of the day? It might be a good idea to get the new host on play in case it should be saturday, would also make less confusion between staff I guess.

For what you have said so far it sounds like:

Option A: Xela hosts either 4 PM EDT or 6 PM EDT May 9.

Option B: Another staff member hosts at a random time on May 17.

Since you suggest option B, I suppose you already checked there is a possibility for another staff member to host that day and who agreed on this. I truly understand you can't reply on the time for him/her, but I think he/she should get online and tell us the possible times that person can make.

Just as a note; I like how you(staff) gives the us(community) the chance to be part of this decision. So still a good job on that, please don't take that the wrong way.