[Denied]Sell pokemon

Add an ncp next to the pcs/nursejoy and have the option to sell ur pokemon to him money you get would based on ivs/race/nature. Also, every {X} amount of uses, he charges a service fee of {Y}. for example, u sell 5 magikarp and then he charges u 100k or something.

This is to making cleaning out trash profitable, but the trash has to be mildly valuable or u will lose money.

For example. I sell 20 4x31s, get 50k for each, service charges 100k every 5 pokes, so Profit

Otherwise. I sell 20 random shits I caught with pokeballs, get like 3k each, and lose a lot of cash 

Sounds bad because...

It has the potential to kill trades between players.

It's fairly easy to mass produce godly pokemon using 2 godly parents.

Doesn't make sense to be charged 100k every 5 pokemon. Seems messy and lame.

What could be done though, is have a random NPCs who ask for pokemon with certain nature, iv range and moves, that reward you with 50k for it, and you could do this periodically, like once a week. Later, when PvE tower is implemented, you can meet these people and battle against the pokemon you bred for them. That would spice things up!

I personally thought 4x31 for 50k was low. meh

That was just an example. Every x pokes u sell, u get charged y amount. can be decided later. Obviously the payout would be quite lower than player to player trading, but its a decent (imo) way for unliked people to sell their pokes.

Still thinking discarding unwanted pokemon to NPCs for cash will discourage trades from going on and can greatly decrease the value of cash. What stops you from mass breeding tier 1 pokemon until you have a 6x31 couple that GUARANTEES minimum 3x31 baby (while most will be 4x31)?

IIRC

There are 3 6x31s in existence, one smeargle of Alatea's and 2 eevees of Feari.

How long has Pokemmo been around again?

The likelihood of what ur saying is really low,

cuz why would people like Feari/Alatea sell to vendor for 50-220k when they get ~1m offers all the time?*assuming this based on Feari's recent thread

IIRC

cuz why would people like Feari/Alatea sell to vendor for 50-220k when they get ~1m offers all the time?*assuming this based on Feari's recent thread

The problem is the possiblity of quick mass producing and selling of unwanted 3x31s and 4x31s. The 5x31s will just be sold to human players for more cash, while you could just get money from the scraps. This basically means that once you get 6x31 parents, you have a fountain of cash. And don't tell me you can't, I know the chances are low, but people have done it, even I bred a couple of 5x31s. What happens next?

You keep breeding godly stuff for easy cash that requires no effort, apart from flags which can be bought anyway; this can only result in the fall of the pokedollar, and we will return to trading in lucky eggs or other items...

I'm too lazy to bother to respond to that, but basically, ur forgetting its dependant on the species as well. I was thinking something like

if Pokeingame

Then Pokevalue decreases.

U are saying that making 20-50k in 15-30min is a fountain of riches? I hope u know u can make that just by paydaying.

I'm too lazy to bother to respond to that, but basically, ur forgetting its dependant on the species as well.

Irrelevant. People would simply breed the most profitable species exclusively, just as they do now.

U are saying that making 20-50k in 15-30min is a fountain of riches? I hope u know u can make that just by paydaying.

All the more reason this shouldn't be implemented. Money is so easy to acquire, why create an even easier method?

At least with Payday, you have to be actively working to make that money...hatching eggs, on the other hand, is generally a passive process, once the flags are payed off.

Literally no work at all...and at the expense of shrinking the trade market.

Thumbs down.

I wouldn't mind it if it was a flat rate for all pokemon, something relatively small- and not effected by what the pokemon is or its IV's. At the very least the pokeball the pokemon are held in should be worth something.

There are 3 ways to make money,

1. payday

2. ripoffs

3. breeding

Something like this would add another side to breeding.

Breeding new pokes means breeding from scratch generally, and they would still have to produce good offspring or they cash u get would be overshadowed by the service fee

IIRC

there is a thread that people show off their 6x31s. lol. So don't think there's only 3 I looked at the first page of that thread and there was like 6. In game the only one I've seen is a blastoise that my friend beldore was borrowing from I believe yettodie, or something like that.

There will appear different prices in Trade chat (Depends). Now for example 31IVs in a stat (Any and depends what pokemon for that) maybe is 10K to +20K and if all the IVs are +25 that's a expensive deal but you know it's more better selling it on a Trade. Don't forget the pokemon's level. The unconfirmed IVs cannot get much money. The pokemon needs to be +Lvl20 i think.

On the other hand is the Trade offers which is good. So my answer after the conclusion of i was thinking, It's a bad idea.

There are many ways for earn money.