[Denied]Linking the Forums

Foreword: I searched the topic in Search and only found some thread about having to register on the forums to make an account. If it is, in fact, already suggested....then don't mind me. :D

How it is: Cannot link forum threads in chat out of the Team Chat.

How it could be: Linking a forum page in chat outside of Team would be a really nice thing. The uses for this really don't have to be mentioned, but I will for posterity's sake. Players would be able to link Team pages in recruiting posts, event posts, shops or link pages to friends they find interesting. 

That is all.

Oh boy, now trade chat will be a spam of forum shop links...

There would be some really useful reasons for this though (i.e. Linking "breeding for dummies" etc.).

If people can live with forum shop links in the trade chat, then this idea is superb. But I personally do not support this because I won't be able to live with it.

Forum links in Whisper just please 

This may also be a good way to do it! That way it isn't spammed all over the place, but people who want to say, link a pic of their outfit they got last night or something, they can. Although, it could make the forums a much more visible (and possibly more popular) aspect of the game.