Colour Tournament (20th August)

Noad

Explanation: Participants will pick two colours and build their teams from the Pokemon in those colour categories (listed below). You can only use Pokemon that are listed in this thread under the two colours you have chosen. There is not a limit to the amount of Pokemon you use from each colour on your team (e.g. you can have 5 blue Pokemon and 1 pink Pokemon). You can change your colour choices in between rounds. Anyone who uses Pokemon that do not fall under two colours will be disqualified from the tournament.

Shiny Pokemon will not count as a colour for this tournament (e.g. shiny Sandslash will still count as yellow not red).

So electrode would still count as red even if it is shiny. 

Hai I'm going on a camping trip this weekend and may not be able to register for the tournament. Do you think maybe I could do an early sign up?? I've been working really hard for this tournament and this camping trip came up after I checked out the event so could I possibly do an early sign up???

Hai I'm going on a camping trip this weekend and may not be able to register for the tournament. Do you think maybe I could do an early sign up?? I've been working really hard for this tournament and this camping trip came up after I checked out the event so could I possibly do an early sign up???

I'm sorry but everyone has to register at the official registration time. I hope you manage to find a way to sign up!