[Implemented]Player Indicators for Spectating

Remember before the update, when spectating a battle immediately allowed you to see who one of the players in the battle was? It literally said in battle chat "(Player Name) has sent out (one of the two pokemon!)" (or sometimes it said Null, but whatever, it still helped)

Why is that no longer in the game? It's extremely frustrating spectating a battle and having to wait until the opposite pokemon switches out/faints to see who you are spectating. This is such a simple thing, and it was already in, so it just baffles me that this was removed. Bring it back.

Pros: Common courtesy

Cons:

Staff should have it say in the message system "you are now spectating oldmanhassan vs oldmanhazzan" for example.

That would be useful to, but it also helps to have some way of telling who's pokemon out on the battle is who,

which is what I think the OP is bringing up.

When I'm reffing a match, I'm basically just making sure that nobody's using baton pass or something. But I usually have no idea who's who until the match ends.

Which can be troublesome when I have to whisper the one who's afk.

One way to format it would be to indicate who challenged who at the top of the battle chat, as soon as you begin spectating, no matter the turn they're in. Since the battle is in the point of view of the challenger.