[Denied]Bridge to Trainer tower

dont forget the cave to cerulean cave, seafoam island, powerplant and cinnabar

true i forgot of those

cerulean cave
they can just make the old people dissapear like the guy blocking the door at the same time using the same scrip just adding different talking text
[spoiler]3e81284561.png[/spoiler]

Power plant just delete corner and make a rock smash rock
[spoiler]c3a45442e0.png[/spoiler]

lets just leave seafome island the same or just add a fly spot in front of 1 of the entrances Edited by XelaKebert
Don't multipost

are you srs? payday like 5 times and you have enough for 2 repels. yes money doesnt grow on trees but it is made out of trees

Repels are cheap and easy to obtain, i simply agree to this because it will save people money and time. Allowing us to fly to these locations is the best way to go in my opinion. 

idk i see no point...if you have enough money for TT you have enough to buy repels...this would just add more work to the programmers who are working on Hoenn at the moment(and you know how long that is taking). if anything i don't see this have any priority at all.

It doesn't need to be.  We'd just like to see it implemented

idk i see no point...if you have enough money for TT you have enough to buy repels...this would just add more work to the programmers who are working on Hoenn at the moment(and you know how long that is taking). if anything i don't see this have any priority at all.

*cought* they arent working on nothing *cought*
this is just simple shit they arnt doing nothing they can just use advance map to make it and put it in there servers making it myself only took me 30 minutes and they are like 5 so no shity excuses allowed here
hoenn is just simple to just take the rom change some scripts and add it to servers and tada you got hoenn
saying how many staff is just a bad excuse like the game the forest look at it its so good and its only made by 4 guys and soon they will be 5 if 5 guys can make a badass game 5 guys can just use advance map and change some scripts and add to server

to make a good game you need to listen to the community the people who play it not the devs that just play 1 time evry 3 months like battlefiel the last update was only stuff the community asked for,unlike CoD they dint listen to there community and look at Ghost....just pathetic Edited by XelaKebert
Don't multipost

*cought* they arent working on nothing *cought*
this is just simple shit they arnt doing nothing they can just use advance map to make it and put it in there servers making it myself only took me 30 minutes and they are like 5 so no shity excuses allowed here
hoenn is just simple to just take the rom change some scripts and add it to servers and tada you got hoenn
saying how many staff is just a bad excuse like the game the forest look at it its so good and its only made by 4 guys and soon they will be 5 if 5 guys can make a badass game 5 guys can just use advance map and change some scripts and add to server
to make a good game you need to listen to the community the people who play it not the devs that just play 1 time evry 3 months like battlefiel the last update was only stuff the community asked for,unlike CoD they dint listen to there community and look at Ghost....just pathetic

"They aren't working on nothing." Yeah ok.

2 Hoenn public test servers later and that's how you feel? The truth of the matter is that the devs are hard at work trying to make Hoenn happen in the shortest amount of time possible, and as such trivial tasks like this are unnecessary. They could very well add a bridge to all these locations if they wanted to- it would be relatively simple to accomplish. But I doubt it will happen, because having Darkshade or whoever tile the bridges then get it approved and implemented via an additional update would take longer than a half an hour, I can assure you. The time it took to create a patch adding these bridges into the game could have been spent on finishing up Hoenn sooner, which is the current objective as of now.

Additionally, with the implementation of these bridges, repels would become even more useless than they already are; there would be less reasons to purchase them, and although it may not seem it they contribute to the expenditure of in-game currency quite nicely. I find it funny how you mentioned CoD at the end though, it made me laugh. Unfortunately it doesn't help strengthen your argument, however, as you can't even compare PokeMMO to CoD, because both games are not only a different genre altogether but also go through different processes regarding management and patchwork, in correlation with many other gameplay differences.

If you want to construct a sound argument for why these bridges should be implemented, making unrelated/ineffective references and taking multiple stabs at the development team won't accomplish your goal. You need to consider other peoples' perspectives about accusations such as these before you post them, because if not, then it is likely that nobody will listen to what you're saying- it will be for the most part incorrect. Presenting ideas in this manner should be done as orderly and logically as possible to assure maximum opportunity for the idea to be at the very least considered- and possibly even implemented.

While I guess the idea of a bridge to trainer tower, specifically, is new... the concept isn't.  Has been suggested, and iirc denied, before

wait what it alredy has been asked?well nvm this just gona get poor again just buying repels 

money dosnt fall from trees so this is a nice idea 

lol yes there is 

that link when dope lol hahahahahhahah

While I guess the idea of a bridge to trainer tower, specifically, is new... the concept isn't.  Has been suggested, and iirc denied, before

why do whe even have suggestion threads?99% of the suggestions are just pointless and that 1% that it is good they just lock the thread and put it on thrash and ignore it or just give it the run around saying there bussy just standing in ch1 for hours watching battles when they dont even comp...........

a better question....why do whe even have forums?what is the point of this forrums anyway?why is the point of even ansering this dude if you know they will never implemement any suggestions?what is the point cuz all of the post are just stupid and only good here are the bug reports forum (implying they even patch bugs)

Edited by RacheLucario
Do not double (or quintuple) post. Use the edit button if you have something else to add.

So you can afford to build a full-on team to take on the trainer tower but you cannot afford to buy a repel (not super or max)? thats a bit funny and not really a good reason to add such a feature. It is somewhat interesting, but why bother overriding the original data just because some people are too lazy?

Adding this to the previous posts, i guess we can deem this suggestion "has" been shut down (again)

So you can afford to build a full-on team to take on the trainer tower but you cannot afford to buy a repel (not super or max)? thats a bit funny and not really a good reason to add such a feature. It is somewhat interesting, but why bother overriding the original data just because some people are too lazy?

Adding this to the previous posts, i guess we can deem this suggestion "has" been shut down (again)

implying i go to the tower and battle but i just whent for the first time to go and check what items do they sell with BPs but i dont like them

-let's not-

ok?so you guys dont want people to "spam" like you guys say to not multy quote but you dont want to teach us.....great idea for preventing no spam 

so you cant use images nether?why do we have that option ?if its illegal to use it...?

can you modz send me rules in a link?they might be more strict than a school rules

Edited by IronBalls
Removed off topic image.

implying i go to the tower and battle but i just whent for the first time to go and check what items do they sell with BPs but i dont like them

well, if that was the case, you could always use the search option since a guide regarding this has already been made
which can be seen here : https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/45307-trainertower-movetutor-index/

look at this high horse repel user, give money pls

ok you need 400 for a repel for 100 steps that you only use >15 steps to get to TT 

Edit: idk why you guys complain about repels being so pricey when you only need the basic repel and only for one way. there really is no need for this bridge or a fly option