Relay Race Medley (November 23rd)

Eggplant

Will there be only one race/match at time or more than one?

There will be more than one, as we have multiple refs.

You're going against only one team at a time, so you have no concern for the other matches, but they'll all be running.

This should be fun, try to make the prize better next time. This is a great idea for an offical and i think you would had many more people participating.

Good luck to everyone ^.^

I mean.

Individually, you gotta catch three pokemon and win one battle.

I don't know if a better prize is really necessary.

It has the same prize as the team tourney....and this isn't even a totally pvp thing....

This should be fun, try to make the prize better next time. This is a great idea for an offical and i think you would had many more people participating.

Good luck to everyone ^.^

It has the same prize as the team tourney....and this isn't even a totally pvp thing....

People join team tournaments to prove that their team is the best and also be placed in "Hall Of Fame" i don't think they care much about the reward. As for this event players need to find pokemon to catch and battle. We had past officials, where players need to catch one good specific pokemon and the prize was a shiny. Of course in this event we can't have a shiny since you can't split it with four different players, so RP is basically the best way to go.