[Denied]Improve the donator status benefits

after I saw some benefit to donor status, and also the new features of the update pokemmo. I judge:

Shiny chance 10% (Tried but no luck)
standard counter rate 1/8192 = 100% = 0.0001220703% chance to counter shiny.
Donate 10% = 90% = 90/100 x 1/8192 = 0.0001098633% or 1 / 7372.8 chance to get shiny when using donor status.
Well, I think it has no effect whatsoever. is there a way to increase the chance? like 20%?

This is also true of my suggestions.
1. Raise the possibility of getting Battle points percentage%, reward trainer tower, such as adding 10% points while winning the battle tower.

2.Lower Costs. Possibility to pay half price in the market and poor NPCs

3.Double Money Reward. NPC pay 2x greater when losing the battle :v

4. Higher chance to Spawn Pokes With its Held Items.

any1 agree?
Edited by Sacrozard

we can think, there must be a way to balance between "pay to win" and "update suggestiions benefits"?

the part 1-4 is main, i dont think much abt the shinies counter. since we can see abt battle tower is a new feature. there should a "way" to get more easier to farm, and what's the main reason they selling Donatur status on Gift shop? Getting money? or Facilitate for players?

There should way to simplify commons player problem:

1.Im Poor, I cant buy anything?

2,Im a solo player, no one would help me.

3,"Common Beggars"

4.This game isnt facilitating the newbie player, its totally like own business?

5.Is there any way to fast rich without selling pokemons?

I see, i know it. all

Also, its not all "Pay to win". You can get Reward Points from offical tourneys Right? 

Also, its not all "Pay to win". You can get Reward Points from offical tourneys Right?

So you are saying that if they aren't good enough to get second in officials, then they can simply spend real life money to produce the same effect as if they did get second. Doesn't seem like there is a way around the "pay2win" argument to me. I mean, it currently is like this, but the thing is, is that donator status and the vanity items and everything else aren't really that big of a deal, thus the p2w effect is minimal, and it should stay that way.

Anyways, you suggesting that "newbies" can't get anywhere in the game is a pretty weak argument imo. I see plenty people increasing their wealth/skills every day. Even further, arguing that newbies could reach heights quickly, which took established players a long time to get to, by using real life wealth seems unfair to me. It's a virtual game where your status in the game should reflect the amount of time and effort you put into it, not how much money you poured in.

Your account should represent you as a player, as a gamer. Your account should not represent you as a Real life Richy Rich.

edit:

we can think, there must be a way to balance between "pay to win" and "update suggestiions benefits"?

I would like to argue that the current system is already balanced, and there is no need currently to buff it. Edited by xGilanx

Also the team argument was pretty bad, I was(and am) incredibly poor, but I have always been able to make a fair bit of wealth(and give it all away), and I have been teamless for the longest time.  Even when i was in a team I was really a solo type of player.

Edited by Uroko