The Ferry.

DaBeardedLady

Question

So, the other day my friend Mr. Jabari told me to go use the Battle Frontier Ferry in Hoenn. He told me there was some cash to be made, and some Leftovers in a bin for me to swipe.

So I did and, to my surprise, while sweeping the trainers in the Ferry with my Payday Persian, I earned a bunch of cash. Some of these trainers had given me 6K poke yen, including the payday bonus.

Then I thought, wouldn't it be great if there was a regularly accessible dungeon in the game with a huge payout?

Like an SS Anne or Hoenn Ferry, but full of trainers shelling out ~20k per duel. Randomly generated items strewn about for you to find. (Moar luxury balls pls)

The catch? They're as difficult to beat as the trainers in Trainer Tower. And once you enter, you either survive the whole way through and walk away with a fat stack of cash, or get rekt and wait until the dungeon opens up again.

The refresh rate for entering the dungeon can be relative to the payout.

Beats paydaying, right?

5 answers to this question

It's like an E4 that does what its supposed to: Pay up.

But the difficulty level would not be anything like the 2 min easy E4 sweeps we're used to.

And made more interesting by the inclusion of random items, hidden and not.

• e.g. leftovers have a 5% chance of spawning in a bin, luxury balls 1%
Edited by DaBeardedLady

I also propose that you be able to enter the dungeon with teammates, and split the battles and subsequent cash reward. This for faster, cooperative and more enjoyable gameplay.

• One teammate can come prepared with a proper doubles team and handle all the doubles trainers, while two others can split the singles between them, etc.