Hello There~

Hello, I'm Coleman, been playing pokemmo sense 2013. Seen a lot of the developement process, ups and downs, and finally decided I would work my way into the community. Not much to really say about me, I'm a bit of a forum hopper; I'm currently studying graphic design and fine arts as my major and love digital art in general. I've made several images and developed for pokemon projects in the past.
Just for those who are curious here are a few examples of pixel art I've done:

Crystal Onix for Bela's Pokemon Rose
[spoiler] 8oGnVuH.png [/spoiler]
Diancie for Bela's Pokemon Ros:
[Spoiler] TQ7mazj.png[/spoiler]

And most recently, here is part of my rendition of my sisters Pokemmo character (this is vector not pixel art):
[spoiler] s0NsAIc.png7VMPZwW.png[/spoiler]

Those are just a few, I may open up a shop or gallery here on the forums if its well recieved or if you house such a place.
I look forward to meeting you all,
Have a good one.

Edited by ColemanC15

Welcome back friendeon even we just met XD

Thanks for the warm welcome, friendeon even though we just met x3

Welcome to the forums Coleman ^_^ your art is amazing! Yeah they have a creative media section for things like that ^_^

Got a chance for to look into it, I'll definaitly be setting some things up sooner or later, thanks for the compliment and welcome ^_^

Welcome to the PokeMMO forums, your art is amazing \o/

\o/ thank you for your comment \o/ didn't really expect anyone to say anything, the welcome center seemed a bit vacant. :0