Standard OU Tournament (21st February)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

OwozTZy.png

Thanks Noad for the Banner :)

Details:
32 Players
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 Tournament

Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Saturday 21st February
Time: 4:00 PM EST | 1:00 PM PST | 9:00 PM GMT

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game.

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned Moves: Torment, Baton Pass

Banned Pokemon:
Wobbuffet
Salamence

Tyranitar

Dragonite

Prize:
1st: Shiny tentacool (tradeable) tentacool.gifor 20.000 Battle Points or Red tent (Decoration Item)

2nd: 500 RP or 10.000 Battle Points

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game.

If you are on the bracket for this tournament and cannot attend please send me a PM, or post in the thread letting me know you cannot make it, this lessens the time it takes for signs ups the day of the tournament. Thanks in advance.

Notes:

• You can AFK Timeout your opponent as soon as the AFK timeout button appears.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Tournament Mode must be used for all duels.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: CaptainGrey
GM: Noad
Refs: Zehkar , DaftKitteh

Sprite_4_o_072_bs.gif

So is dragonite fine to use or nah?

Dragonite has not been banned to ubers so it is currently allowed for this tournament. However, if Dragonite was banned from OU before this tournament then it will be banned from use (not saying it will be). 

• 2 weeks later...