[Denied]ditto breeding ditto

With the current breeding system most of new players have problems to get to a good cuz they can not get god iv and good nature pokemon the least you can do to help is let ditto breed with ditto (some of gen2 mechanism)..wild dito rarely are good and if we cant even breed them with each other the cost of money is too high to get a decent pokemon...if dittos were able to be breeded the cost will be too less ...or you can do that only players who have less than 50hours of playtime can breed dittos only

this would make everyone just go and catch dittos and nothing else. The current system encourages at least a little diversity.

Allowing dittos to breed with eachother would also throw species rarity out the window.

It would also eliminate the need to gender select.

Therefore, imo, it would simply be counterproductive at this point to do this. For me, it was either implement gender selection or implement ditto breeding. Gender selection was chosen and I think we should stick to that decision and not be indecisive on the matter.

im positive about this just because the gap between genderless comps and normal male/female comps is too big imo :/ imo it should be possible to breed both groups with equal ivs

i'd rather go back to the previous system where genderless could breed with an eggroup, like porygon with snorunt etc.

dittos with dittos is like Gilan said, not a great idea at this point.

i'd rather go back to the previous system where genderless could breed with an eggroup, like porygon with snorunt etc.

dittos with dittos is like Gilan said, not a great idea at this point.

woops thought that was what the topic was about lol, i should read titles more carefully.

I'm against it cause I think that this would fuck up the whole breeding system
farm all day 1*31 dittos breed them together to 2*31 , 3*31 and so on, and then breed with your randomly poke you want.this makes the way to get a 6*31 much easier and no one needs to farm breeders anymore except ditto. Also it would fuck up every breeder like me who recently used his super dittos to get a godly or decent meta or magne.