[Sig] Heimann's Stuff v3: OffTopic is dead edition.

Heimann

Updates?

All the colors you use give me a headache

Anyway,

Name: SteelSavagery
Boy or Girl render?: Boy

Willing to wait months. Even if I quit the game before you do it, I'll be back.

Hey I'm pageking man you have to do it, pageking priority now, js

Edited by SteelSavagery

Updates?

Disclaimer before you apply.
[spoiler]
I have alot that I take care of in life & sometimes I just won't have time to do requests for awhile
I also don't really enjoy doing sigs with pokemon, but I will if you want.
I do sigs in 250x500
[/spoiler]

I've been wanting to post a request, but can't ever decide on what I want. But looks like with the new form it's all up to you, so:

Name: Musica
Team: LYLE { or Babns }
Boy or Girl render?: Boy

I experimented ALOT with stuff I usually don't use for this ;o so tell me if you don't like it(srs be honest). I don't even know if I do, but I put enough effort into it that I should atleast post it as a experiment  :>

Chances are ill be making another even if you like it .
C4D and shit are weird and I can't smudge to save muh life.

mu.jpg?t=1435071501

Edited by Heimann

-snip snip awesome stuff here-

You did a fantastic job, as always. I've admired how you are able to make background have so much dimension to them, something I have no idea how to achieve. { though I don't really fiddle enough with PS, to be fair. }

Ok, input wise? The only thing I'd give food for thought on is the actual character.... placement? We'll go with using placement for what I mean, for now. The edges, being so perfectly sharp and crisp, really stands out from the softer elements of the background. While this isn't a negative thing, and more based on preference, it does make Uta stand out, but not necessarily as a focal point kind of feeling. What I would suggest, or try toying with, is adding some softer areas to parts of him, like perhaps his shoulder, or cheek, to make him look a little more incorporated with the entirety of the image. Or perhaps adding that glowy exterior option, but using a dark colour, or faint lighter colour to soften the edges? 

But like I said, this is just all preference based honestly. I think you did an awesome job. Wish I could make something even close to it. <3

A little something that I might suggest as a fun addition I like doing, is maybe enhancing certain features. Key features, more so. For example, I really like eyes, and like to make them stand out when drawing/altering them. Since he has those red irises, and your colour palette has some reds in it naturally, perhaps bringing those out some more might also add another level of dimension. { Plus make the hints of red pop a little more, which is always fun. } Again, just something I like to do, and figured I'd put it out there to see if you might wanna give it a go sometime too.

You did a fantastic job, as always. I've admired how you are able to make background have so much dimension to them, something I have no idea how to achieve. { though I don't really fiddle enough with PS, to be fair. }

Ok, input wise? The only thing I'd give food for thought on is the actual character.... placement? We'll go with using placement for what I mean, for now. The edges, being so perfectly sharp and crisp, really stands out from the softer elements of the background. While this isn't a negative thing, and more based on preference, it does make Uta stand out, but not necessarily as a focal point kind of feeling. What I would suggest, or try toying with, is adding some softer areas to parts of him, like perhaps his shoulder, or cheek, to make him look a little more incorporated with the entirety of the image. Or perhaps adding that glowy exterior option, but using a dark colour, or faint lighter colour to soften the edges? 

But like I said, this is just all preference based honestly. I think you did an awesome job. Wish I could make something even close to it. <3

A little something that I might suggest as a fun addition I like doing, is maybe enhancing certain features. Key features, more so. For example, I really like eyes, and like to make them stand out when drawing/altering them. Since he has those red irises, and your colour palette has some reds in it naturally, perhaps bringing those out some more might also add another level of dimension. { Plus make the hints of red pop a little more, which is always fun. } Again, just something I like to do, and figured I'd put it out there to see if you might wanna give it a go sometime too.

I was hesitant to use this specific render do the the oddball lightning on it & the fact of sizing it to fit a sig. When I made it small enough for the sig it cut out his eyes which should be a highlight feature ;o But almost all the other Uta renders are derpy.

But like I said, I plan on making another one :^) I'm going to keep trying to use & learn how to use C4D & other stuff better. :>

thank yew for feedbackkkkkk

WFiwTTV.jpg

I'm alot happier with this one :o

C4D flows well with the render, good use of blur, and lots and lots of good. (: Only thing that bugs me is the text placement - I think if it was a little more to the left so it looks centered in the sky/background, it'd look better but still a+ heimann, you've gotten guud

Heimy, my mann. Do me a thing with this if you want.

YORT2K3l.jpg

Something light, I'll also look for some more renders because that might be hard to work with. Character basically has the same powers as a phoenix, so some kind of subtle animation mite b cool.

Other renders, maybe better.
[spoiler]e6d608318510c475af6423d3528fdf83.png
0a3ad5c2fb440852eb7bca5a56c18231.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Kelarr

hi, really loving your tokyo ghoul themed sigs, so id like to request one

Name to appear: Axuz
Render to be used(Or just give me a character and I'll see if I can find a render): Kishou Arima
Colors: Id love if you could fit IXA somewhere in there so the mix would be white/black/golden, ill add an image for color scheme reference

[spoiler]

quinque%2Barima%2Bixa%2Btokyo%2Bghoul.pn

[/spoiler]

much appreciated :^)

Edited by axx

pls make me sumthin :c

all in time frand, everything you want is uber hard to find a render I like lol
Plus I'm covering mad shifts at work the next 2 weeks, so much delay.

edit; my music is inspiring me, you might get one today
mebe

Edited by Heimann