[Sig] Gradi's Gradients

Hi, I am Gradi. I make sigs and stuff when I feel like it and sometimes they are not bad. Please follow all my strict rules and guidelines and no one has to get hurt :D. 

Signature Request Format

IGN:

Additional Text:

Pokemon:

Cost: 50,000 pokeyen

Examples of Signatures

[Spoiler]

bvHRcET.png

WaeQY3L.png

hbEgKRp.png

[/Spoiler]

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

[Spoiler] 

1) Why is there no color option in the request form?

A) I'm colorblind, so having people tell me what colors to use just makes things harder. And I use colors of the pokemon, typically, in order to achieve a better overall image.

2) Why do you charge so much MONIES?

A) I am poor and need monies and I feel I do a decent enough job to charge the amount I request

3) I do not like my request do I have to pay?

A) No, but it will be up for auction for anyone else

4) Do I need to pay you first?

A) No

5) What do you use to make sigs?

A) Photoshop CS5

6) Why do you only use pokemon for your signatures?

A) I don't, but considering this is a pokemon game I would rather work with them. If you feel daring enough to go against my rules and request something different... You may get a surprise.

7) OMG Gradi you are like the best there ever was, but I cannot afford a signature, could you still make me one?

A) Oh you are so flattering, I love that. We could possibly work something out, I am not that stingy to deny people who really want one, but getting some incentive is a form of motivation.

[/Spoiler]

Edited by Gradiusic

Hi, I am Gradi. I make sigs and stuff when I feel like it and sometimes they are not bad. Please follow all my strict rules and guidelines and no one has to get hurt :D. First person (that is not PoochieHead) to request gets a free signature that way I can add to my examples. 

Signature Request Format

IGN:

Additional Text:

Pokemon:

Cost: 50,000 pokeyen

Examples of Signatures

[Spoiler]

How can I have examples without requests? I could put some older stuff, but NAH!

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler] 

1) Why is there no color option in the request form?

A) I'm colorblind, so having people tell me what colors to use just makes things harder. And I use colors of the pokemon, typically, in order to achieve a better overall image.

2) Why do you charge so much MONIES?

A) I am poor and need monies and I feel I do a decent enough job to charge the amount I request

A) No

5) What do you use to make sigs?

A) Photoshop CS5

6) Why do you only use pokemon for your signatures?

A) I don't, but considering this is a pokemon game I would rather work with them. If you feel daring enough to go against my rules and request something different... You may get a surprise.

7) OMG Gradi you are like the best there ever was, but I cannot afford a signature, could you still make me one?

A) Oh you are so flattering, I love that. We could possibly work something out, I am not that stingy to deny people who really want one, but getting some incentive is a form of motivation.

[/Spoiler]

Should show examples of your work or else NOBODY will pay 50K for a sig or take out the 50K charge .

Should show examples of your work or else NOBODY will pay 50K for a sig or take out the 50K charge .

I agree with Sneaky. If you wish to get people to want sigs examples are the best way at it especially if you're charging 50k for them. People normally won't go in blind for signatures

First person (that is not PoochieHead) to request gets a free signature that way I can add to my examples. 

That is kind of why I said what I did.

That is kind of why I said what I did.

Having more than 1 example though is also beneficial. It gives people more of an idea of what you are able to do though I suppose listening to someone who's had success with bringing in sig customers isn't what people should do

[Spoiler] 

A) No

Also this and this. The price tag is just there, if you do not think its worth it then you do not need to pay. I am not going to force people to pay me up front or for work I do that is not satisfactory to them. I based my pricing off of what other have charged for theirs and adjusted it accordingly to fit my needs.

I guess ill take the free one~

IGN: axuz

Additional Text: amor fati

Pokemon: suicune

Hiya, thanks for being the first. The text will forever haunt me because I was having trouble getting it too look the way I want. Maybe in a few days I will figure out what I can do about it, but until then... here you go.

bvHRcET.png

Hiya, thanks for being the first. The text will forever haunt me because I was having trouble getting it too look the way I want. Maybe in a few days I will figure out what I can do about it, but until then... here you go.

looks cool thank you C:

D'aww go on then, I'll take one!

IGN: Noad

Additional Text: PokeMMO Staff (if possible)

Pokemon: Shiny Swinub or if that's too difficult a Skitty will do just nicely :)

So I didn't listen to your request... lol. And you got a Shiny Skitty instead woops <3. To make it up to you I decided to include the abomination called "Blood Skitty"

[spoiler]

WwXaGPL.png

[/spoiler]

And this is your actual sig, I didnt want to add too much to it because I wanted to keep it relatively simple. I went for a "cute" theme simply because CAT. Also the text came out a lot better this time around (sorry Axuz)

[spoiler]

WaeQY3L.png

[/spoiler]

Wow that is truly awesome, I love it. You certainly are very good at signatures :). Thank you so much Gradi, what time zone are you because I would like to pay you for it soon. ^_^

EST. I have a rather busy day today, but I will probably be online around 8 PM EST if that works out for you. I will also hop online right now because why not.

IGN: Sleepy

Additional Text: Don't Mind if I Do

Pokemon: Shiny Azumarill

Originally this was all gold, but I did not like it as much as the gold/blue combination. I wanted to color the text and make it more appealing, but colorblind issues make it rather hard to for me to find colors that will be easily visible against that kind of background. Still hope you enjoy it.

[Spoiler]

hbEgKRp.png

[/Spoiler]

Originally this was all gold, but I did not like it as much as the gold/blue combination. I wanted to color the text and make it more appealing, but colorblind issues make it rather hard to for me to find colors that will be easily visible against that kind of background. Still hope you enjoy it.

[Spoiler]

hbEgKRp.png

[/Spoiler]

PM me whenever you are on