lf opinion on tourny idea.

So since it looks like im not doing an official tourny for a while i plan on hosting an unofficial tourny myself. But sinse i am as busy as i am a d others are busy but on different days than i am i figured id host a tourny that is like the psl in its model. The difference is that instead of teams and such its going to jus be a bracket and every week you and your opponent have to find a day to fight. I plan on putting 200k down as prize money but may charge peoplr to join making this a pot based prize. Idk yet.

My question is would any of you be interested in joining a tourny like this? I know the prize isnt the best but im hosting it just for the competitve exp so i thought maybe others would want to join for that too. Should i charge to join so theres a bigger prize pool? Or maybe beg for donations. Tell me what you think.

Edited by codylramey

Playing a few weeks for a small prize may not attract many people.

I don't know how many people you are aiming to get here though.

Tbh its not really the amount of people im going for its the quality of people, but we need numbers to have a tourny so maybe 16 minimum. I only want to do this so I and others who are busy like me can have a chance to have a cometitive expeariance in this game outside of the psl. I would put up more money but i dont have anymore nor do i have time to grind. May have a decent breeder smergle to give or somethinng, but its no 5-6x 31. More like 3-4x 25+ and maybe 31 speed.

Edited by codylramey
  • 1 month later...