Celadon Training Club - General Thread

What I did was duel someone and whenever I made a move, I explained in chat why I made that move so the opponent and spectators can see my reasoning behind the choices and the effects it had on the duel.

Teambuilding, I honestly don't feel comfortable enough in that regard to explain how to do that, so I didn't bother.

This is something i really hope to get involved with, I can be a good battler but i struggle with team building and overcoming certain stratagems, I look forward to learning from all of you. ^_- 

[spoiler] IGN GymLeaderKato [/spoiler]

Lf next session.

Also hoping i can go. Thinking I'll do a team building exercise in the new ou to demonstrate how to effectively stop special sweepers without becoming set-up bait for things like gyarados and ursaring.

I wanna see that, I've doing ok in this meta but it's always good to learn new tactics and stuff

Lf next session.

Also hoping i can go. Thinking I'll do a team building exercise in the new ou to demonstrate how to effectively stop special sweepers without becoming set-up bait for things like gyarados and ursaring.

Sadly I am sorry but i've been busy this week and i'll be busy this week end too. You are free to fix a session as you want for this week end. I don't know If I could be available. Just post here, i'll edit in next session post.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.