[VGC Live Stream] USA Nationals Weekend

Posted here a temporary thread with the consent of Noad, due to the temporary absence of an Off Topic thread. For those of you interested in the only official pokemon format, VGC, the U.S. Nationals are happening today. They are streamed live and free on http://www.twitch.tv/pokemon

Enjoy the best of the best!

Can I just ask who the hell invited shadypenguin to participate in this event? No thank you, you are not contributing.

That guy gets on my nerves, he is SO over dramatic about everything. I know he tried out VGC as I saw a playlist on his channel but I only watched his ORAS singles. His needless sacks and bad plays make me cringe. No one wants to see you screaming like a 13 year old girl on your live stream, thanks. 

It's pretty important to maximize your chances in VGC, hax is bound to happen. In the end there is always a play you could've done better so naturally players should focus on that in stead of 'oh this and this happened so I couldn't win'. A trend very popular with PokeMMO players.

It's pretty important to maximize your chances in VGC, hax is bound to happen. In the end there is always a play you could've done better so naturally players should focus on that in stead of 'oh this and this happened so I couldn't win'. A trend very popular with PokeMMO players.

why can I only like your comment once? T_T

Well, some weird shit like AV Durr + Discharge could be really scary, it could be a good status absorber since i haven't really seen many clerics around, with the exception of some Clefery/Fable. 

In XY and ORAS, the few times i've used Durr was always a Guts one, generally with CB...But i guess it's quite different from VGC