PokeMMO Champions Club - General Thread

I'm glad you brought that up, would doubles be good for tie breakers? I was thinking OU, but if you guys want doubles let me know.

OU also cool since everyone plays it, its just doubles will put more thrill. Cause different tier from the tag matches and using nu will make it same as the official. So i vite either doubles or ou or alternate ou, uu every round seems fair to test the versatility of whoever will be champ here

how about ubers?

Ubers wouldn't be a good idea for a tournament like this, I would like to focus on  OU,UU, and NU. I'll just run it the same way CaptainGrey is running his tag team official tournament. I think it will attract more payers than Doubles and Ubers. I'm also looking forward to see how many people actually participate in your Ubers only tournament.

Edited by Hassan
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo what's up guys. I've noticed not much players are signing up for this tournament. The first qualifier only had 10 groups participating, and that's pretty bad if you ask me. So, I believe the reason is because this tournament is a tag team tournament, and not much players can form groups to enter. I would like to ask, would you like me to make this tournament to be an individual thing just like any other tournament? I believe we can have more sign ups and I believe that way it would be more fun for everyone. I would like the community's input on the matter before we go any further. As for the current winners, they will keep their final invites but as individual players. Your input will be very much appreciated  ^_^

Yo what's up guys. I've noticed not much players are signing up for this tournament. The first qualifier only had 10 groups participating, and that's pretty bad if you ask me. So, I believe the reason is because this tournament is a tag team tournament, and not much players can form groups to enter. I would like to ask, would you like me to make this tournament to be an individual thing just like any other tournament? I believe we can have more sign ups and I believe that way it would be more fun for everyone. I would like the community's input on the matter before we go any further. As for the current winners, they will keep their final invites but as individual players. Your input will be very much appreciated  ^_^

We don't have enough tag team deals. I liked reading that it was co-operative.

Personally, Tag Team Events bring out the MMO feel of a team-based objective instead of the singular RPG feel.

For me, finding a partner isn't the easiest thing.

I will be changing the format for this tournament due to low participants in the previous qualifier. This will now be an individual tournament, meaning you will no longer need a partner to participate. Future qualifiers will be a standard 6v6 OU tournament. All the previous winners will still have their final invites as well as the reserves. Since these changes give us four final invites already, I will be hosting only seven qualifiers in total. I hope these changes can give many more players the opportunity to join!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone that participated in this tournament, I hope everyone had as much fun as I did hosting it! Congratulations to Frags for becoming the supreme champion,  and a shout-out to LightLeaks for coming in as a runner-up. I would also like to thank xSparkie and xSkyy for assisting me on reffing the qualifiers. Also, a shout out to DrCraig for the banner, and Mothras for the championship signature. 

Bracket

NzWIZo6.png

Edited by Hassan