[Denied]Blinking chat tabs

An example.

When you're in trade chat and someone whispers you, make tabs(With 'Whispers' ticked in settings) blink, or highlight it a different colour.

A lot of MMOs have this feature, and it's quite handy. Right now I have trade+whispers merged into 1 chat box otherwise it's impossible to see if someone is whispering you. At peak times when trade is going very fast, it's really easy to miss a whisper, which is why I flick to my whisper tab periodically. With this feature you can have 1 tab for trades, another for whispers and you will be know if someone is whispering you.

I would probably only suggest having this blinking feature for Whispers, Team & possibly Normal since trade/channel/global would make you have a seizure. 

Edited by KaynineXL

There's a sound when someone is whispering you though.

But yeah, it's not sufficient if you turned off the game sound or if you don't want to put your headphones while playing.

This feature cruelly lacks in the game, we need something like that, totally.

Edited by YunaSenpai

There's a sound when someone is whispering you though.

But yeah, it's not sufficient if you turned off the game sound or if you don't want to put your headphones while playing.

This feature cruelly lacks in the game, we need something like that, totally.

I didn't know that, I have PokeMMO sounds turned off.

Yeah, there's a sound when someone whispers u but still this could be a nice idea and together with a mechanism to change tabs with the keyboard, even better. Also in the update there's a sound when someone says your name so that could help too I think

Yeah, there's a sound when someone whispers u but still this could be a nice idea and together with a mechanism to change tabs with the keyboard, even better. Also in the update there's a sound when someone says your name so that could help too I think

I may be mistaken, but I think the game already makes a sound when someone writes your name correctly, that isn't in the update.