Add Soot Sand count to trainer card

Bestfriends

Question

PrettyDeskSprite.png a05024cb871f827e36483197f3d36409.png5c58e3752db338c6737e8582ff221bd6.pnga05024cb871f827e36483197f3d36409.png PrettyDeskSprite.png

PrettyDeskSprite.png I guess this is a minor thing I am asking for, but we have our cash count and Battle point count, but why not our Soot Sand count? How about people who want a news table (or a Pretty Desk [that's the official name for this base item]) seen in my YouTube thumbnail and videos (usually for headlines and interviews)?

PrettyDeskSprite.png I feel like people should know their soot count from their cards instead of the tedious work of looking in your bag. dbfbfcccca1cbfde5f05c141ac0c5ee3.png

PrettyDeskSprite.png What I think the trainer card should have is a Soot Bag pic with the text "Soot Sand Count: (the number you currently have, so in my case '1573')"

Edited by Bestfriends

8 answers to this question

PrettyDeskSprite.png a05024cb871f827e36483197f3d36409.png5c58e3752db338c6737e8582ff221bd6.pnga05024cb871f827e36483197f3d36409.png PrettyDeskSprite.png

PrettyDeskSprite.png I guess this is a minor thing I am asking for, but we have our cash count and Battle point count, but why not our Soot Sand count? How about people who want a news table (or a Pretty Desk [that's the official name for this base item) seen in my YouTube thumbnail and videos (usually for headlines and interviews)?

PrettyDeskSprite.png I feel like people should know their soot count from their cards instead of the tedious work of looking in your bag. dbfbfcccca1cbfde5f05c141ac0c5ee3.png

PrettyDeskSprite.png What I think the trainer card should have is a Soot Bag pic with the text "Soot Sand Count: (the number you currently have, so in my case '1573')"

Nice idea, the same could be done with coins too, but i doubt devs would do that.

I agree with Eggplant. Probably the reason the Dev's didn't put these numbers on the trainer card is because they didn't think they were important enough, even in 2012/2013 when the game corner was always filled, so I doubt they would implement them now, especially when there is an item specifically used to check how many you have.

It's worth noting that one can use a hotkey to check one's soot stacks. The same goes for coins.

I don't think cluttering the trainer card would be a good idea since everyone who makes themes would have another thing to work around. Putting it in the corner of the HUD as Xela said though would be nice

I think the hotkeys are fine, especially woth the new slots.
And even if you don't hotkey it, it's easy, fast and convenient enough to find; provided you know where it is.

I agree with Eggplant. Probably the reason the Dev's didn't put these numbers on the trainer card is because they didn't think they were important enough, even in 2012/2013 when the game corner was always filled, so I doubt they would implement them now, especially when there is an item specifically used to check how many you have.

All my counter arguments have been addressed. I didn't realize this is partly why we have expanded Hot Keys, but I found out that this is partly the reason for it. Not only that, but also the card argument has been addressed as well. It makes the card itself too crowded and even though we have it in the HUD, it would be like having TWO libraries with almost the same sources of information. My suggestion has been thrown out the water (with extremely convincing arguments).