Why grinding for moves ruins the competitive game

The devs are down for changing the rate should they need to be changed. They always make stuff too hard at first. Patience my friend, things will be better soon

I don't know how they don't see the need to change it when people farm 2 hours+ for one goddamn stick or 4+ hours for 2 silk scarfs. If they don't then I suggest they should try playing competitive and make, let's say, a SD Adamant Armaldo with 25+ all round 31/31 atk speed. And then, I would like them to tell me how much time it'd take to:

1. Get an Anorith fossil.

2. If it's fem- good. Not fem- get a Ditto to make it fem.

3. Catch Tentacool breeders. Tens of them.

4. Farm money- Anorith gender selection isn't cheap. So are braces.

5. Farm everstones.

6. Once you've finished breeding, and fulfilling all 5 steps above should take like 3-4 days, time for favourite part! We need a Stick for SD. Let's farm the stick now.

7. We need to moveset it properly. Armaldo also needs EQ. Needa farm even more money to get it. Oh and body slam, since it's slow and this would help a lot.

8. Finally, after a week, we can finally enjoy the most pleasant part of the game which is evtrain and leveling. Fortunately Armaldo has fast exp growth rate, shame it doesn't have fast ev growth rate.

If any staff member can do that and post me a log of how long it'd take to make this from scratch, I'd be very grateful and maybe this will convince you how badly we need an improvement in the whole system and not only farming super rare items through pickup (lol).

Edited by RysPicz

they brainwashed cody

Not really. I made a suggestion to tier the brace prices based off from the IV you are bracing, the lower the cheaper. Seems like common sense to me and i think it would go a long way to helping the econ and stop this 31 madness thats happening. It got denied. I pm'd DS and asked why something that seemed like it was so obviously the right way to do things was denied. While his explanation wasnt convincing to me he did say that he thought that the trade hub was going to help fix the problems i brought up and they would be open to doing something about them should they not get fixed with the hub. So its not like the devs dont know about the problems with the game, they do, and they do not plan on keeping things this way. But they are working on fixing the problems one at a time, which is really the only way they can. Its a slow process, we all know this, thats why if you want to play this game you just need a lil patience.