[Denied] Make In game cash be buyable with Reward Points [RP]

Please implement this to the Gift Shop it would help the community a lot.

And make it with a lot of features like:

500 k (5 euros/dolars/etc)

1 M (10 euros/dolars/etc)

This is just an example i don't know anything about prices.

Feel free to give your opinion tho.

Discuss

Nvm

Like selling rp items for in game cash is already close enough. Making it outright blatant like this would just reward people lazy enough to throw money at the devs. But maybe yall want that, idk.

Sends off a bad message to players in a game where you encourage grinding for rewards.

Edited by Champlooo
For the record, I didn't mean to like this thread, thing is I was on the wrong tab.

p2win would be terrible
Like imagine if people started buying RP vanity items and selling them for yen
That'd just be awful

[spoiler]If devs knew how to correctly approach their store they would make RP vanities untradeable but they are clearly greedy in using the p2win aspect of the gift store to make more money.[/spoiler]

Edited by DrCraig

p2win would be terrible
Like imagine if people started buying RP vanity items and selling them for yen
That'd just be awful

[spoiler]If devs knew how to correctly approach their store they would make RP vanities untradeable but they are clearly greedy in using the p2win aspect of the gift store to make more money.[/spoiler]

The difference is, selling RP which you can acquire vanity is much much better than purchasing raw materials/currency just because spawning raw materials or currency has a terrible knock on effect onto the economy.

The difference is, selling RP which you can acquire vanity is much much better than purchasing raw materials/currency just because spawning raw materials or currency has a terrible knock on effect onto the economy.

Well I'm essentially calling vanity items a shit intermediate that supports paying to win
Hats are a conspiracy Edited by DrCraig