Lock pls

<insert banner>

These weeklys will be hosted every Monday,Tuesday and wdnesday and we will play different tiers every day.

Details:

Tournament mode

Single battles, 6v6

Unlimited players

Tiers are rotating NU = Monday / UU = Tuesday / OU = Wednesday

Silph CO

Channel 7

Date/Time:

Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

10pm BST / 5pm EDT

Just come to Silph co before the tournament starts and tell me (IGN Kurodashi) you want to participate but keep in mind there is a 5k entry fee which you will need to trade me!

Prices:

First place: 300.000$

Second Place: 150.000$

Maybe adding a third/fourth place price depending on popularity

Got any questions? Feel free to drop a comment!

Making this look more beautiful in time. ;)

Edited by Kurodashi

If u make it at 5:30pm est i can prob make most of them xD. I get out of work at 4:30pm most days and drive back last 30-50min xD
Ah whatever its k i do ou only anyways thanks for hosting again glad weekly's are back

Edited by jerryzoo

NU today!

-Silph Co channel 7

-entry free just give me a heads up and I will put you in

-10pm BST / 5pm EDT

If you have quetions you can post them here but don't register via this thread pls.

Thank you for your cooperation and good luck!

Edited by Kurodashi

Big thank you to CaptainGrey for the pikachu!

I will rearange the prices for this week a bit:

1st Place 500k + pikachu ot CaptainGrey female timid 27 / 21 / 25 / 27 / 23 / 30 moves: thunderbolt, hp ice, charm, wish

2nd Place 400k

3rd and 4th 150k each

Tournament starting in a bit less then 2 hours I hope to see everyone there and good luck!

Aright, so I let a vote run the last few days ( https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/62843-lock-plspoll-your-opinion-on-weekly-unofficials/#entry1249952 ) because i know some people liked the old format 'cause everyone got to play their tier every week or all tiers if they wanted.

I didn't want to change anything without hearing some more opinions so i made a poll.

With the majority of the votes (55% =22 out of 40 votes my vote not including) in favor of bringing the format from the previous weeklys back (multiple tourneys per week with entry).

This means we will have 3 tournaments per week but it also means everyone wi have to pay a small amount of 5k to enter but don't worry am not gonna keep it you can win it!

Prices will look as follows:

First place wins 300k + all the entry money (example: 16 players = 16 x 5k = 90k meaning first place price increases by 90k in this example to 390k)

Second place wins 150k

Tourneys will be held on multiple days of the week:

Monday: NU

Tuesday: UU

Wednesday: OU

For now the time will stay at 10pm BST/ 5pm EDT.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here I will answer them as soon as possible.