Implement the Legendary Birds Trio, make them breedable.

Xatu

Question

We could have them spawn at 1% in cerulean cave. Give em a 15/85 gender ratio so they are expensive to breed, also make the hatch rate deathly slow. Yeah Zapdos would probably get quick banned but moltres and articuno could be pretty viable in OU. I would say lets bring lugia and hooh too but they would need to be in mega fug tier.

Edited by Xatu

10 answers to this question

We could have them spawn at 1% in cerulean cave. Give em a 15/85 gender ratio so they are expensive to breed, also make the hatch rate deathly slow. Yeah Zapdos would probably get quick banned but moltres and articuno could be pretty viable in OU. I would say lets bring lugia and hooh too but they would need to be in mega fug tier.

No matter how rare a Pokemon is, it will eventually be common (Metagross for example), especially if it is breedable. I think having static IV's and possibly a random nature would be a good way to go. 

It was stated by the devs that upcoming legendaries will be implemented within a special PvE dungeon.

Please use the search bar next time before creating a thread ;).

This wasn't only about implementing them. It was also about breeding them. You'd know that if you had read the title. In the future, please refrain from doing the moderator's jobs. That's kind of why we have them.

Well, I think it's unlikely we'd be making them breedable.

well all legenadiries could be in, they would just need some adjusted stats to prevent the OP ones form becoming OP.

And unlikely we'd be adjusting any stats.

We have other plans.

Well, I think it's unlikely we'd be making them breedable.

And unlikely we'd be adjusting any stats.

We have other plans.

If they're unbreedable, how could we get them comp?

Just search for them and hope for the best? I guess that would truly make legendaries rare in competitive - not a bad thing imo.

We have some ideas, none of which I can really share yet.

Coming up in the next update maybe? :P

Being completely honest though, there's not much else that needs to be updated. Maybe contest halls and such, but not much else takes priorities over legendaries at this point.

And maybe a scale down to level 50 in the BF as well? :D:D:D