Semi Legendary Eggs for Endgame Content

AQA

Question

I thought about an epic way to implent Semi Legis

After completing the Pokedex you can get special eggs that take very long time to hatch - maybe one year or so -  and need to be cared by you.

You can choose which legi egg you want by completing different tasks in endgame.

If you got an egg you can raise it`s IVs and choose the nature, ability, and special attacks by farming materials and beat hard NPCs and stuff.

After long time of caring you get your own epic OT legi that is grown up by your effort and can be used in ubers and normal mode.

you can choose  Articuno  Zapdos  Moltres  Mew  Raikou  Entei  Suicune  Celeby 

Regirock  Registeel Regice  Jirachi    maybe Lugia and Ho-Oh too

only 1 egg at time :)

what do you think ?

Edited by AQA

3 answers to this question

i mean not the gods that exist only once like ray 

the birds and golems count only as semi gods for me :)

While you may consider certain pokemon to be whatever you want, pokemon only have 2 canonical versions of "Legendary", being true "Legendary" and "Mythical", Mythical pokemon are your Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Darkrai, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione(?), Keldeo, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, and finally generation 7's Magearna.

That is the closest thing I can see being your definition of "Semi Legendary". All other pokemon are classified as "Legendary".

Also, Your idea, you mentioned they take a year to hatch? Why? I honestly associate some kinda of game mechanic taking that long to be literal torture, because if you get into the game later, say 1 year after this was implemented, You will have to wait a year before you can use the legendary pokemon everyone else has. that feels super discouraging for newer players. and no one will want to trade a legendary pokemon away that they took 1 year to hatch.

Legendary and Mythical pokemon have been heavily hinted at being implemented in the future in the form of Dungeons, think mazes with strength puzzles where at the end you fight that dungeon's legendary. something like that most likely.

Edited by Matoka