"Recycle" NERF should be reevaluated

Ok, so "Recycle" has been nerfed like @axx predicted:

On 23/04/2016 at 4:58 AM, axx said:

Balancing.

• Recycle now regenerates items only during battle, once the battle ends the item is consumed.

Now Recycle does nothing...

This was obviously due to "Leppa Recycle abuse" (which I don't find it very efficient due to time to enter battle and etc).

So you guys nerfed REAL recycle users like Chesto/Lum Berry used in Ditto Farming...

Would it be too much do disable recycle only for Leppa Berries???

me thinks its a temp solution, they can't fix it until next update comes tho

i also wonder why did they wait this long, as much as i like to imagine a "lets wait for people to catch on and invest, then we nerf it" i figure something else triggered the banhamer, like some other nasty bug going on

Edited by axx

Recycle has been disabled due to the berry exploit mentioned here. Being able to farm/purchase a single berry then infinitely recycle it is, needless to say, a bad thing for the economy. The move will be re-enabled once this is no longer possible. Chesto/Lum recycling is no different than Leppa recycling, and will not be receiving special treatment.

42 minutes ago, axx said:

i also wonder why did they wait this long, as much as i like to imagine a "lets wait for people to catch on and invest, then we nerf it" i figure something else triggered the banhamer, like some other nasty bug going on

If we were aware that the move could be used to do this, it wouldn't have been implemented in a way that allows for it.

• Rache locked this topic