RP Only Teleport to Hoenn/Kanto Ocarina

Xatu

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, GeneralVenican said:

Are you really that lazy? Fly ocarnia to verm/slateport then walk 100 steps? You can even bike there!

This isnt a suggestion "for me".  It a suggestion to generate RP for the devs for whatever player wants to buy this item.  I probably wouldnt even buy it. 

18 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Maybe not to you but I know for a fact some players would buy this item. 

ofc it gonna get bought if its implemented because if the convinience(idk how that shit is spelled), by why implement it when we dont need it? we need alot more important things then both this and removing npcs. both would take valuable time out of other things the devs should make a priority of

4 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

convinience(idk how that shit is spelled)

you were close. Convenience.

I really hate when people suggest Gift Shop Items and put a price on it and say "this is a perfect idea because it will make devs money". Just really irritates me for some reason...

Anyways, I do think it would be a cool idea, but I still don't really see why we can't just fly between the regions... I suspect it's cause of a ROM check the code does that exists in the Slateport/Verm boat mechanic.

but if that's the case, then I don't get why linking the maps on the fly menu would be an issue. Just have

if(current_location == "Kanto" and destination == "Hoenn"):

unloadKanto()

loadHoenn()

Just speculation on my part. I haven't read the game's code.

12 hours ago, Gilan said:

you were close. Convenience.

I really hate when people suggest Gift Shop Items and put a price on it and say "this is a perfect idea because it will make devs money". Just really irritates me for some reason...

Anyways, I do think it would be a cool idea, but I still don't really see why we can't just fly between the regions... I suspect it's cause of a ROM check the code does that exists in the Slateport/Verm boat mechanic.

but if that's the case, then I don't get why linking the maps on the fly menu would be an issue. Just have

if(current_location == "Kanto" and destination == "Hoenn"):

unloadKanto()

loadHoenn()

Just speculation on my part. I haven't read the game's code.

People hardly donate and anything to give them more money should be viewed in a positive light.  Kyu already said he could make fying between regions possible but that isnt this suggestion at all.

20 minutes ago, Xatu said:

People hardly donate and anything to give them more money should be viewed in a positive light.  Kyu already said he could make fying between regions possible but that isnt this suggestion at all.

And how the hell do you know how much people donate to the game?