Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

Tranzmaster

lv.50 is basically the same as lv.40, @Gunthug don't use enchanted jav. I run 2 econs, windstorm and 2 straight flush, never lost

e: get searchers (3 rai-meis, crystal seer) to get quickly to those unhappy girls

e2: DNA checkup is the only useful card you could get from them btw, if you have 2+ of them you're good

Edited by Draekyn
2 hours ago, Draekyn said:

lv.50 is basically the same as lv.40, @Gunthug don't use enchanted jav. I run 2 econs, windstorm and 2 straight flush, never lost

e: get searchers (3 rai-meis, crystal seer) to get quickly to those unhappy girls

e2: DNA checkup is the only useful card you could get from them btw, if you have 2+ of them you're good

Well in that case I already have 3 DNA checkup (literally the only 3 SRs that have dropped). But I'm running a standard unhappy deck, 3 rai me, 2 seers, 2 security orbs  (god I want an econ). When you have 1st turn and your hand is gift of the martyr, unhappy girl, piranha, and secret pass there's not much you can do

E: even have windstorm and curse of anubs in there too 

Edited by Gunthug
11 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Well in that case I already have 3 DNA checkup (literally the only 3 SRs that have dropped). But I'm running a standard unhappy deck, 3 rai me, 2 seers, 2 security orbs  (god I want an econ). When you have 1st turn and your hand is gift of the martyr, unhappy girl, piranha, and secret pass there's not much you can do

1 unhappy girl is enough to stall, lv.40 paradox brothers can't deal more than 3700 damage in a turn since most they can do is use Magical Labyrinth to summon wall shadow (1600) and tribute unshaven angler for suijin (2500), (2500+1600)-400=3700, with double summon. So unless their starting hand is: double summon, magical labyrinth, unshaven angler and suijin and exactly that, you can't lose with an unhappy girl in your starting hand. And I don't even know if the AI is advanced enough to do that. Only way they can 2TK you is with monster gate + double summon suijin/kazejin tributing unshaven angler/whirlwind prodigy

Any variant of the deck life posted works very consistently

joey is a B though

Edited by Draekyn

I haven't lost to lvl 40 lol it's lvl 50 that's tilting me. Can absolutely 1tko with gate guardian and the always heads jirai gump. Plus the one duel where I broke through the first hand bad luck, I bottom decked my 2nd trap jammed and he widespread ruined me 

I see, lv.50 might be more dangerous if you can't lock down gate gardian on your first turn, if you run 3 to 5 searchers + 3 unhappy girls + 3 econs / poor-man's-econ + windstorm you should be ok

also run 1 straight flush instead of 2 trap jammer, gives you more field space and less dead draws

9 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I see, lv.50 might be more dangerous if you can't lock down gate gardian on your first turn, if you run 3 to 5 searchers + 3 unhappy girls + 3 econs / poor-man's-econ + windstorm you should be ok

also run 1 straight flush instead of 2 trap jammer, gives you more field space and less dead draws

I like the straight flush idea. Biggest problem is if you get stuck with 1st turn even top decking unhappy girl doesn't help since you can't attack. You basically have to get windstorm or anubis or security orbs right away 

Edited by Gunthug

Then set a searcher and a security orb, first hit would kill your searcher and 2nd you activate your trap

Or run 2 supremacy berries, set your searcher or unhappy girl, let the 2 hits go through and heal up afterwards

e: try and get a few "damage gate" cards too, it's cool for mill decks

Edited by Draekyn
31 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

definitely enjoying the paradox brothers so far, farming for that OP skill is pretty easy with elements unite but no luck yet after about 10 LD wins at 7,000. Can't wait to run 3 star demotion

I thought the OP skill was elements unite, what is it?

55 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I thought the OP skill was elements unite, what is it?

Can pay 2000 life points to reduce levels of all cards in your hand by 3 for an entire turn. Can be used once per turn, too. I've seen some fantastic decks out there already capitalizing on it. Too bad I only have 2 double summons, not that this skill is ever going to drop for me 

Edited by Gunthug
Just now, LifeStyle said:

Lmao, got 3SD drop on 5th try, wish my luck was the same with getting HHG and LG

This is literally how I read your post

lSPjrxv.jpg

lMaO, gOT 3SD DrOp oN 5tH tRy, wIsH mY lUcK WAs tHe sAmE WitH gEtTiNG HHG aNd LG