World Cup - Team Germany

Germany has 7 signed up players. Since the vast majority of the players of the signed up German players aren't very active (as far as I know), I recommend to stick to one 7 man team but if you guys want two teams containing 3 and 4 players then it's definitely allowed and up to you. Please let me know which option you prefer and if you want two teams, what are the players you wanna form a team with.

Any question, yadda yadda...

@McTermi @Pirinha @oldmentor @AQA @goldenboi @Rendom @Warstore

Edited by OrangeManiac
Just now, Pirinha said:

Two Team,  think we are very active^^

Yeah, I forgot to mention "as far as I know" because it's just looking at the official brackets I don't recognize many names. But if you feel like you are active in this game I definitely take your word for it.

Hi,

I've not been aktive here in the forum but I am still active ingame (not as active as Pirinha but I'm still there :P).

Of course you can't see me in the official brackets, did not try to participate in many tournaments so far, and when I did, I failed ... (team-size, HM-slave-dnite and so on ...)

I will even be more active when I finally have something I to do ingame again.

I think we can do 2 German teams and I don't prefer any players aswell.

Just to remember: My main Tier is OU, but I can do UU aswell. (and also NU if I ask some mates for NU-comps)

EDIT: You can link me in your first post (IGN: OldMentor)

Edited by mcdoener
3 hours ago, Pirinha said:

We have actually 3 Players of [AVE] (AQA, Oldmentor and me)

and 4 members who were AVE before. Glumac,MCTermi, Rendom and goldenboi.

I doesnt prefer any players.

Glu is not playing,and Idk if we can fill OU-UU-NU twice since I don't know which tiers Warstore, goldenboi and Pirinha play, so I think it makes more sense to make only one team.

If we can fill all three tiers twice then I'm all for making 2 teams as well.

iam doing a little summerization:

Oldmentor ( favorised OU, UU, probably NU, but havent seen him playing NU) 

AQA (OU, UU)

Warstore (all tiers)

Pirinha (I just started half a year ago (800 playing hours) i have comps for all tiers,At the moment I doesnt like the metagame..Too much walls. Too long fights... Thats why you wont see me playing tournaments. I think i can play every tier. But i dont know if its well enough. I doesnt have much experience in NU and UU Battles.

I like short fights with action. Thats why i like to play Doubles and soon will start to play LC.

goldenboi started probably 4 months ago. i think he prefers OU.

edit:

How about

Team 1: (Team Experience)

Oldmentor

AQA

McTermi

Rendom

Team 2: (Team Hope/Suprise)

Warstore

Goldenboi

Pirinha

Edited by Pirinha

I think with 7 Players in a Team there isn`t a good chance for the less experienced to learn anything. I prefeer two teams, so everyone can make lots of fights. It doesn`t mater to me how far we get in the tournament. Just have fun and make a few good fights. I talk to Pirinha about our Team and we can fill all Tiers. Also we are stronger as our Tournament statistics sounds.

On 4.4.2017 at 10:35 PM, Pirinha said:

iam doing a little summerization:

Oldmentor ( favorised OU, UU, probably NU, but havent seen him playing NU) 

AQA (OU, UU)

Warstore (all tiers)

Pirinha (I just started half a year ago (800 playing hours) i have comps for all tiers,At the moment I doesnt like the metagame..Too much walls. Too long fights... Thats why you wont see me playing tournaments. I think i can play every tier. But i dont know if its well enough. I doesnt have much experience in NU and UU Battles.

I like short fights with action. Thats why i like to play Doubles and soon will start to play LC.

goldenboi started probably 4 months ago. i think he prefers OU.

edit:

How about

Team 1: (Team Experience)

Oldmentor

AQA

McTermi

Rendom

Team 2: (Team Hope/Suprise)

Warstore

Goldenboi

Pirinha

German players unanimously decided to make two teams. This lineup has been suggested by a German player, which is supported by good arguments such as played tiers. I see no objections to this lineup and two players have confirmed of liking this lineup with the like button so I decided these teams shall be formed for Team Germany.

Team 1's captain will be McTermi. I made a rule to name the captain the player with the most official wins but in this case we're tied. However, I know McTermi personally and I'm sure communication with him will be easy so iron first hosting comes in here.

Team 2's captain will be Pirinha. The official wins are tied again but Pirinha has showed a clear indication of being a great captain by his lineup suggestion and therefor I named him the captain.

@Bearminator, this can be closed.