PokeDaily 2017 - Vote for Pokedaily's Future

PokeDaily's Future  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are PDs still viable?

• There is no hype anymore for PDs. Make a 40 men bracket with Masters prizes + 200k and 10k/entry fees (no fees for players with invites)
    • Continue, PDs are cool :)

2 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Nobody was there so ....

Idk if it is the tier or if people aren't motivated coz of prizes or something. I maybe gonna change with only OU/UU/NU coz apparently people don't give a fuck about gimmicks lol.

Usually time is when I am free, believe me or not but I have a real life and I won't spend my life on mmo lol. 4:30 PM isn't really a bad time and I didn't want make a tournament in same time than the official doubles troubles even if the prize was a shit :p.

If @TheChampionMike can hosts OU today would be nice coz I'll be out. If you can't, I should be able hosting it tomorrow with UU I think.

Doubles isn't a gimmick @gbwead can confirm

4:30PM only works for Asian and Oceanic people, for us Europeans, its still within working / school hours. For Americans, its a bit too early.

• Mike changed the title to PokeDaily 2017 - Today. 10 June - OU - 10:00 PM BST
4 hours ago, Suneet said:

Doubles isn't a gimmick @gbwead can confirm

Ya, because some gimmicks require some relative level of skills in order to compete unlike Douvles that require none. Ressources, good match ups and rng is all you need for Doubles.

Edited by gbwead

Gratz Aerun

Since there are 2 officials events today (Catch event and LC) Pokedaily gonna be in the afternoon.

DATE: SUNDAY, 11 JUNE 2017

TIME: 4:30PM BST

TIER: UU

HOST: @Kaerodactyl

PRIZE: Fees + 20k

bro @xStarr can you mail 10k? thanks :)

cya later

Edited by Kaerodactyl
  • Mike changed the title to PokeDaily 2017 - Tuesday, 13 June - UU - 9:00 PM BST
  • Mike changed the title to PokeDaily 2017 - Wednesday, 14 June - NU - 9:00 PM BST

Hey, sorry I was busy last week, and it will be the same this week. Wanna thanks @TheChampionMike for last week but apparently there wasn't a lot of people for PD.

So there is the plan, lot of people don't wanna come in Pokedaily coz they don't wanna be scouted for PSL (that I can understand).

I think ima back to my 1st idea with a 4v4 / 6v6 Pokedaily (depending the days) and 6v6 for finals and masters matchs.

Ima also canceled gimmicks like CC, Monotype and LC.

Same for doubles but Ima make a special doubles tournament 6v6 since @Noad breds me a very nice Squirtle for doubles :). Think there is more chance to see lot of people and hype for that kind of tournament instead of poke daily format.

New PD's format would be:

Monday: OU 4v4

Tuesday: UU 4v4

Wednesday: NU 4v4

Thursday: OU 6v6

Friday: UU 6v6

Saturday: NU 6V6

55 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Hey, sorry I was busy last week, and it will be the same this week. Wanna thanks @TheChampionMike for last week but apparently there wasn't a lot of people for PD.

So there is the plan, lot of people don't wanna come in Pokedaily coz they don't wanna be scouted for PSL (that I can understand).

I think ima back to my 1st idea with a 4v4 / 6v6 Pokedaily (depending the days) and 6v6 for finals and masters matchs.

Ima also canceled gimmicks like CC, Monotype and LC.

Same for doubles but Ima make a special doubles tournament 6v6 since @Noad breds me a very nice Squirtle for doubles :). Think there is more chance to see lot of people and hype for that kind of tournament instead of poke daily format.

New PD's format would be:

Monday: OU 4v4

Tuesday: UU 4v4

Wednesday: NU 4v4

Thursday: OU 6v6

Friday: UU 6v6

Saturday: NU 6V6

i like 4v4s