About chat window

Ryu

Question

当使用800x600分辨率的时候,战斗的时候聊天窗口上的隐藏部分会阻挡了战斗选择按钮,而变成点击了聊天窗而不是战斗选择按钮.

建议在聊天窗口右下方添加一个锁,可以把聊天窗上方的聊天类型隐藏掉.

虽然现在可以把整个聊天窗隐藏掉,但是这样就变得与世隔绝了,而且别人私聊你都看不见了.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Online translation↓

When using 800x600 resolution,When you fight, you touch the hidden chat window, not the combat button.

It is recommended to add a lock to the bottom right of the chat window. When the lock is activated, the hidden part will not appear.

Although the entire chat window can now be hidden, it is isolated from the world.And not see the whisper

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Hao said:

当使用800x600分辨率的时候,战斗的时候聊天窗口上的隐藏部分会阻挡了战斗选择按钮,而变成点击了聊天窗而不是战斗选择按钮.

建议在聊天窗口右下方添加一个锁,可以把聊天窗上方的聊天类型隐藏掉.

虽然现在可以把整个聊天窗隐藏掉,但是这样就变得与世隔绝了,而且别人私聊你都看不见了.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Online translation↓

When using 800x600 resolution,When you fight, you touch the hidden chat window, not the combat button.

It is recommended to add a lock to the bottom right of the chat window. When the lock is activated, the hidden part will not appear.

Although the entire chat window can now be hidden, it is isolated from the world.And not see the whisper

If this is a problem for you, you can use the "Battle Window Size" option under Video Settings shown below to re-scale the battle window so they no longer overlap.

NPWtx45.png

51 minutes ago, awkways said:

If this is a problem for you, you can use the "Battle Window Size" option under Video Settings shown below to re-scale the battle window so they no longer overlap.

NPWtx45.png

I see what you mean,but the use of 800x600 resolution will still be overlap.

Edited by Hao

With 800x600 and battle screen size set to minimum yes, the top bar overlaps when chat is active, but the UI is perfectly usable still. 800x600 is tho a very small amount of space to fit a modern mmo ui. Even phones nowadays run bigger resolution. I'm really surprised anyone is still using that kind of resolution.

Lock button at the bottom wouldn't help, because you would have to unlock to change your chat tab which is just bad. 

I might try to get battle screen higher if there isn't enough screen space, but no promises as of when.

1 hour ago, Shu said:

With 800x600 and battle screen size set to minimum yes, the top bar overlaps when chat is active, but the UI is perfectly usable still. 800x600 is tho a very small amount of space to fit a modern mmo ui. Even phones nowadays run bigger resolution. I'm really surprised anyone is still using that kind of resolution.

Lock button at the bottom wouldn't help, because you would have to unlock to change your chat tab which is just bad. 

I might try to get battle screen higher if there isn't enough screen space, but no promises as of when.

thank you, shu