Implement Nasty Plot as tutor

razimove

Question

6 hours ago, Senile said:

Okay, this has gotten way too ridiculous.

Reading this thread, it seems like you people honestly believe that without Nasty Plot, these poor, weak, defenseless ghostie booooisTM are so helpless and frail, they can't possibly compete in this big bad metagame.

But like, that's just not true. Cofagrigus and Mismagius are both perfectly viable without Nasty Plot. Does not having it make them ever so slightly worse? Yeah, just like how not having working moves/abilities/items, implemented Hidden Abilities, or the dozens of other things and moves not being implemented makes certain other pokemon less viable.

And unlike some other pokemon, these 2 are perfectly usable without Nasty Plot. It's not even one of their defining characteristics, although it is probably one of their better moves, they're not unusable; Far from it, they're still pretty good in their tiers.

At the end of the day, there is no reason whatsoever to add a move tutor for 2 pokemon that are perfectly fine without the move. I'm sorry, but I guess at some point, people will have to settle for their B+ rank threats, instead of their A+ rank threats. It's tough, but that's life.

Agreed with everything you said, except the ''perfectly usable'' I mean sure there are other builds for them, mostly defensive builds, but they won't be able to go for a more offensive threat without nasty plot, nasty plot is key to that set.

Poor squirtle, he is also lacking aura sphere due to missing pokemon in the game but everyone ignore him and pay attention to that filthy ghosties ):

No one expect tutor for Blastoise because gen VI is still before us and Aura Sphere will be available when gen VI mons are introduced. 

Since PokeMMO go with it's own meta and order of gens I feel it's the same case for Nasty Plot on ghosts. I would not expect those moves before next* gen

*- which for PokeMMO is gen 4,6 and 7

5 hours ago, Matoka said:

Mismagius is already in the game, Mismagius is here and now, that's like saying "it can wait" to implement gen 4 abilities on pokemon currently in the game because it originates from sinnoh.

You are condemning pokemon to be missing important things that make them usable for 1-3 years because we are arbitrarily saying "It can wait till sinnoh".
I don't think moves and abilities should be kept for sinnoh, I think TMs and Pokemon themselves should.

We already had Misdreavus, we also have access to a dusk stone. It isn't condemning any pokemon. Its saving some content for when we do get Gen 4 (if we get gen 4)  And there is nothing wrong with it. We don't even follow any meta like Pokemon Showdown. We have our own unique meta.