Nice to be back

It's been a looonnggg time since I've been on PokeMMO, it's nice to be back and see that my account wasn't deleted. I still remember when the game was just an online adaptation of FRLG and giving away Psuedo's like Larvitar, Dratini, and Bagon to new trainers when they reached Viridian City. Anyways I'm glad to be back and see how much change has occurred since I last logged on.

Edit: Well just realized this was posted in the Wrong Section, If any Moderator/Admin could move it for me that'd be nice

Edited by Sleight0fDeath
Wrong forums Section, requesting to be moved.
7 hours ago, Sleight0fDeath said:

It's been a looonnggg time since I've been on PokeMMO, it's nice to be back and see that my account wasn't deleted. I still remember when the game was just an online adaptation of FRLG and giving away Psuedo's like Larvitar, Dratini, and Bagon to new trainers when they reached Viridian City. Anyways I'm glad to be back and see how much change has occurred since I last logged on.

Edit: Well just realized this was posted in the Wrong Section, If any Moderator/Admin could move it for me that'd be nice

Welcome back Sleight0fDeath, I hope you enjoy your stay. PokeMMO has not deleted any accounts for a long time now.

I would like to ask, how many badges do you have in game and what starter did you pick (please specify what region you are in)? You could see a pokemon in your in game mail box.

6 hours ago, redspawn said:

Welcome back,

About giving back to the community, you could maybe talk with our mayor @Bestfriends, he might be able to help you.

Have fun :)

I can give him something if I know his in game name.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Welcome back Sleight0fDeath, I hope you enjoy your stay. PokeMMO has not deleted any accounts for a long time now.

I would like to ask, how many badges do you have in game and what starter did you pick (please specify what region you are in)? You could see a pokemon in your in game mail box.

I can give him something if I know his in game name.

Hello, thanks for the Welcome back.

My In-game name is Cubex, I have a Venasuar and Blastoise, though I can't remember which I started with, The Venasaur is named Botanicalsaur and the Blastoise was named Blastphemy.

When I was originally playing PokeMMO it was only the Kanto Region so I have all 8 Badges though I can't remember if I did beat the E4 or not, I'd assume so since I have access to all of the Sevii islands.

4 hours ago, Sleight0fDeath said:

Hello, thanks for the Welcome back.

My In-game name is Cubex, I have a Venasuar and Blastoise, though I can't remember which I started with, The Venasaur is named Botanicalsaur and the Blastoise was named Blastphemy.

When I was originally playing PokeMMO it was only the Kanto Region so I have all 8 Badges though I can't remember if I did beat the E4 or not, I'd assume so since I have access to all of the Sevii islands.

I believe you can check in your trainer card if you beat the kanto E4, but either way, you can also check, by trying to visit every island I guess :o